Heinkel He 111 E-3, Invasion on Poland, September 1939, Roden 1/72

37 minutes ago, Orso said:

My kit is almost finished it is mainly the landing gear to add before painting and that is how it has been for the last three years. The canopy has disappeared so it can't be finished.

Bjorn, that is sad, because not easy to get spare canopy...Maybe you can try to scratch it or do the vacu?

Regards

J-W

Nice one Jerzy, I've build the B version before so can appreciate your effort in getting this to look the way it does!!!

The Lufthansa C is in the stash and will be finished one day.

Peter

• Like 1

On 9/5/2020 at 7:52 PM, cduckworth said:

After reading all the negative reviews on this kit I thought I’d never see one built. Congratulations on a beautiful model and difficult camouflage job. 

Thank you! The problem with this kit are perhaps a bit overrated ;) ...

On 9/5/2020 at 8:52 PM, Old Man said:

Congratulations are in order, Sir.

Anyone who can make that kit look like this is one romping bull goose of a  modeller!

Thank you, Sir :)

On 9/5/2020 at 10:28 PM, AdrianMF said:

Looks great J-W! I like the early colour scheme too. I think I will pass on giving my Blitz a big brother though :)

Regards,

Adrian

Adrian - thank you. I will have to do a smaller brother for them. It will be in SCW scheme for sure, I have even bought a  monograph of He-70 to chose nice scheme...

On 9/6/2020 at 8:43 AM, Pedro1 said:

Nice one Jerzy, I've build the B version before so can appreciate your effort in getting this to look the way it does!!!

The Lufthansa C is in the stash and will be finished one day.

Peter

Peter, many thanks. Hove you posted "B" on RFI?  I am finishing on STGB second Roden He-111, this time scratch conversion of C into G-3. With finish I am waiting for decals (code letters  - only white outline),, which I have bought for it... 

Regards, J-W

Edited by JWM

On 9/8/2020 at 8:54 AM, JWM said:

Thank you! The problem with this kit are perhaps a bit overrated ;) ...

Thank you, Sir :)

Adrian - thank you. I will have to do a smaller brother for them. It will be in SCW scheme for sure, I have even bought a  monograph of He-70 to chose nice scheme...

Peter, many thanks. Hove you posted "B" on RFI?  I am finishing on STGB second Roden He-111, this time scratch conversion of C into G-3. With finish I am waiting for decals (code letters  - only white outline),, which I gave bought for it... 

Regards, J-W

Hi Jerzy,

I never posted it on RFI, but I'll take it from the cabinet and take some photos shortly.

Best regards,

Peter

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Pedro1 said:

Hi Jerzy,

I never posted it on RFI, but I'll take it from the cabinet and take some photos shortly.

Best regards,

Peter

Great!

Regards and thanks

J-W