Great work Ozzy 👍

I'm looking forward to the next update.

Cheers Greg

Thanks Greg,

the Stuka in 2 halves is the next one up, 

28 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

You're just showing off now, intcha?  :lol:  

Thanks Enzo,

As you know its all about kit selection to get something built in the allotted time. The cake was concurrent activity between coats of paint.

26 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

:wub:

I think this deserves a build thread of its own. 

I got one, something I’ve been building through the summer.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AdrianMF said:

Ooh cake!

I mean, nice jeeps!

They are so animated, look really good.

Regards,

Adrian

Thanks Adrian,

the cake was very tasty, a selection of Dragon figure bits definitely brings it all to life.

12 hours ago, DaveyGair said:

Those Jeeps look great, the figures set them off really well,  the bus looks fantastic and the cake is something my wife would be proud of!

:goodjob:

Davey

Thanks Davey,

the figures were a mixture of kit legs and Dragon body, the bus was a really nice Birthday present from Mrs Oz and the cake was yummy.

50 minutes ago, Mottlemaster said:

Great idea and judging from the quality of your Dogfight double buid with the flaming Bf 110  this will be explosively good . I can feel the smoke stinging my eyes from here .

Cheers

Alistair

Thanks Alistair,

the BoB build was a bit of an experiment for this build, hopefully I will be able to do this build justice. I'm just awaiting some lights and the important base so I can start putting it all together.

Stuka update, the 2 halves are together there's a bit of filler requirement underneath. My plan is one is ready for tasking in the morning and the other is under repair, engine on show tarpaulin over the canopy. I've never built a 1/32 kit and the size is impressive.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Fantastic progress Ozzy. Looking excellent! :thumbsup:

Kind regards, 

Stix 

Thanks Stix,

its all progressing nicely, I'm looking forward to doing 2 different schemes on the Stuka.

• Like 1

Not  that much progress this weekend, I've managed to put the main landing gear together and fitted the dive breaks. I've also done a little 1:1 scale painting on the shed ready for any winter storms, finally the most amazing news I have been awarded the Meritorious Service Medal in the Queens Birthday Honour list. This was for Meritorious service for over 20 years and laying firm foundations for the British Army's UAV Regiments. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 21

3 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I have been awarded the Meritorious Service Medal in the Queens Birthday Honour list.

Service to our country recognised.  This is a proud moment.    My compliments, sir. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Congrats is right great work sir ! 👍🏻

30 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Service to our country recognised.  This is a proud moment.    My compliments, sir. 

26 minutes ago, Pete in Lincs said:

Lovely Gong. Congratulations.

Thanks Guys,

i really appreciate the comments and the best bit is I manadged to do some modelling along the way.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, SoftScience said:

Look at Captain Many Hands over here :)

seriously though; congratulations on your award. And I'm impressed with the many talents you're displaying.

Thanks Softscience, I’m not a big multi task’r. I can focus on the Stuka now.