Junkers G 38

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngGood afternoon, colleagues. My next craft from the company Revell. The prototype is well-known, I don't see the point in writing it. If anyone is interested, here is the link https://zen.yandex.ru/media/wtgame/gigant-hugo-iunkersa--junkers-g-38-5e2608b7ecfb8000aee3b084. The set from Revell is not new, late 90's, but I liked the quality. Going great. I wanted to first shove the "fat gopher" inside, but I realized that this way I would not be able to make it on vacation, so the Assembly is almost out of order. The decals are great, but I will probably never master the technique of working with them. I often have problems with them. But as it turned out. The photo shows the flaws that were not noticed during the Assembly process, and I think the silver coin also plays a role. I didn't get very dirty, the prototype was hardly dirty. Paints were used by Mr. Hobby, Valejiio, artistic oil paintings of the USSR times. Enjoy your viewing. Sincerely, Mikhail

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1

Well done ! That is an awesome completion.  It would probably cause me to have several fits if I attempted such a build.  Hats off to you.

Todders

19 hours ago, SAT69 said:

Очень привлекательная модель уникального самолета. Пока я не увидел вашу модель, я не знал, что такой самолет существует.

19 hours ago, dogsbody said:

Сделано красиво, особенно с учетом небольших размеров модели.

Крис

18 hours ago, Lewis95 said:

Это одна из моих любимых сборок, которые я видел в этом году. Потрясающая сборка, простая и эффективная покраска и фантастический сюжет! Молодец, сэр! 

17 hours ago, binbrook87 said:

Теперь это впечатляет. Отличная сборка ... спасибо, что поделились👍

16 hours ago, Nils said:

Помимо отличного результата моделирования, это еще и великолепная фоторабота. Действительно красивые фото, модели подходит темная среда!

16 hours ago, Werdna said:

Зрелищный :) 

31 minutes ago, Wulfman said:

Вот Это Да !

Вульфман

Thank you, colleagues. I really appreciate your feedback. Sincerely, Mikhail

• Like 1

Speaking of corrugations, how did you find the experience of placing the decals, especially on the wings? I haven't attempted anything like this since two attempts on JU 52s years ago - one a Revell, don't remember what the other one was. Neither of them was, shall we say, successful! But I do still have a hankering to have a go one of these days.

14 minutes ago, Vile Traveller said:

Кстати о гофре, как вам понравился опыт размещения декалей, особенно на крыльях? Я не пробовал ничего подобного с тех пор, как две попытки на JU 52 года назад - одна была Revell, не помню, что было другой. Скажем так, ни один из них не был успешным! Но у меня все еще есть желание попробовать на днях.

Good afternoon. I often have problems with decals. For some reason, it is not always possible to apply them perfectly. On the corrugation, the decals lay down well, the adhesion was good, rolled over the corrugation well, but after drying, the substrate is very noticeable. Maybe silver paint, or maybe my crooked hands. Subsequent coating with varnish, oil points (traces of operation), did not make any special changes. Sincerely, Mikhail

• Like 1

18 часов назад JWM сказал:

Очень хорошо!

Я хочу, чтобы однажды Ревелл (или кто-нибудь еще) сделал инъекцию G-38 в масштабе 1/72!

С уважением

jW

1 час назад bryanm сказал:

Отличный результат! Думаю, попытка замаскироваться под гофры - это кошмар, но все вышло очень хорошо.

Спасибо, коллеги. С уважением, Михаил

An amazing aircraft - like a mansion with wings!

You've done an incredible job!

None of the issues you speak of seem to have affected the outcome - it is beautifully done.

👍👍

On 31.08.2020 at 13:46, Lightpainter said:

Отлично сделано!

8 hours ago, kapam said:

Удивительный самолет - особняк с крыльями!

Вы проделали невероятную работу!

Кажется, ни одна из проблем, о которых вы говорите, не повлияла на результат - все сделано прекрасно.

👍👍

Thank you, colleagues. I really appreciate your feedback. Sincerely, Mikhail