1/72 MACH 2 - SO 9050 TRIDENT II

Exceptional work. The last photo is much appreciated as the figures give a reference to the size of the actual airplane. I've read about the Trident and it has an interesting history. Despite the article having many photos, your model photo is the first I've seen that shows the canopy open. The French do create some most interesting airplanes.

1 hour ago, aviapassionmaquette said:

this the old MACH 2 kit

I have this ... absolute horror and nightmare in a box, from which You made an exquisite thing!

My congratulations!

B.R.

Serge

Very nice build. As an aircraft not really my cup of tea, but beautifully built and finished from not very promising material. 

An excellent job on the Trident.

As someone else said, the figures are a great help to get a feel for the proportions; as I am not familiar with the type.

The fact this came from a Mach2 kit indicates you have great skills and perseverance to get the job done.

:thumbsup:

On 8/29/2020 at 11:59 AM, Gorby said:

That's incredible if you managed to produce that beauty from a MACH 2 kit!

That goes double for me...Mach 2 is an appropriate name for that kit maker, as that's the pretty close to the speed the model makes when you give up trying to finish one of their kits and end up throwing it against the wall! Impressive, to say the least- miraculous to say the most! :like:

Mike

Edited by 72modeler
added text
  • Like 1