Airfix 1/72 He111H-6 'Motorhead'

dfqweofekwpeweiop4

Just a quick question - do all the boxes of Airfix's Motorhead He111 come with the original kit decals and painting/marking guide? I'd like to build the Tropical and Torpedo Bomber versions but obviously the regular boxing is very difficult to find.

thanks

Mike

4 minutes ago, Work In Progress said:

There's the proper kit at sensible money at Kingkit just now 

https://www.kingkit.co.uk/product/airfix-aircraft-1-72-07007-henikel-he-111-h-6

No wonder I didn't see it for sale there, they can't spell Heinkel!  I got the Motorhead one for a bit less when you consider the postage.

thanks

Mike

13 hours ago, Mikemx said:

Just a quick question - do all the boxes of Airfix's Motorhead He111 come with the original kit decals and painting/marking guide? I'd like to build the Tropical and Torpedo Bomber versions but obviously the regular boxing is very difficult to find.

thanks

Mike

Lemmy has reached over from the dark side to remind you that you must make black bombers with Motorhead written on them. 

Lemmy killed by death. Gone but not forgotten. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 9:33 AM, BKirwan said:

Lemmy has reached over from the dark side to remind you that you must make black bombers with Motorhead written on them. 

Nah, it's all sorted, I found Kingkit had the one with proper markings in it.

thanks

Mike

On 8/27/2020 at 10:33 AM, BKirwan said:

More than one? Wouldn't that be Overkill?

• Haha 1

On 26/08/2020 at 19:36, Mikemx said:

thanks

Mike

The Airfix/Motorhead He-111 tribute was release in two boxings, the initial one(https://www.scalemates.com/kits/airfix-a07007a-heinkel-he111-h-6--1239911) included the base kit(A07007) markings as well as the Motorhead scheme. The second release of the tribute kit(https://www.scalemates.com/kits/airfix-a07007b-heinkel-he111-h-6-motoerhead-bomber-special--1241168) only contained the Motohead markings. 

HTH