H Builds, The Gloster Meteor FINISHED

Hockeyboy76

7451060B-4A76-4D41-8CFF-0679D5333DDE

With the Mighty Mouse build looking slightly easier than planned, I have dug this badger out of the stash too. I decided to build it mostly to prove a few things to @trickyrich,

1 I do build normal scale models,

2 I can build two in 24hrs unlike his 2 queens in 24months. 

It looks fairly easy, only one major colour, I mean what could possibly go wrong?

Speaking of going wrong where’s @modelling minion, I hope his finished polishing his banana and will be joining in the fun. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, modelling minion said:

My banana is suitably shiny thanks H, no blitzbuild for me though as I need to catch up with my other builds as work keeps getting in the way!

Good grief 🧐 label that man’s file LMF!

• Haha 3

On 26/08/2020 at 12:47, Hockeyboy76 said:

Speaking of going wrong where’s @modelling minion, I hope his finished polishing his banana and will be joining in the fun. 

No pictures please, remember "Little H" is on this GB, along with those of us with a nervous disposition 😨

cheers Pat 

• Haha 4

1037, and while paint dries on Mighty Mouse, it’s time to start this one. Again going with the Scottish option to give time for paint to dry and some domestic chores I feel coming my way. 

A0D6A62B-D077-4A1B-88A7-2142FC1573B5

• Like 4

Knocked this on the head at 1900, that’s 5hrs 20 so far. Drying overnight under some gloss black ready for some Silver tomorrow morning. Will get some time in around the GP. 

31 minutes ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

Will get some time in around the GP. 

Yes, and don't forget the World Superbikes, Monte Carlo 24hr Motorbike race, Tour de France and the International T20, how are you going to fit domestic chores around that little lot. :lol: Great job buddy, looking forward to seeing tomorrows progress

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, stevej60 said:

Hat's off to you HB great job in the limited time given

Thanks Steve, it did start to loose it’s appeal, especially when the excess panel line wash refused to come off without a fight. 

11 minutes ago, nimrod54 said:

Great result mate, looks nice in silver with those 600 Sqn maekings too.

Thanks dude, I fancied something easy with the decals. 

• Like 1