Accuracy of AMMO by Mig Jiménez RAF WWII Colours

Does anybody have comments on the accuracy of AMMO by Mig Jiménez colours for WWII RAF aircraft?  I'm fed up with buying new paint at my LMS and discovering noticeable differences when compared with the colour swatches in RAF Museum reference book British Aviation Colours of World War Two.

AMMO recommends the following:

Dark Earth..........................A.MIG-070 Medium Brown

Dark Green.........................A.MIG-915 Dark Green

Sky.....................................A.MIG-243 Sky Type S

Interior Grey Green............A.MIG-219 Interior Green

Ocean Grey........................A.MIG-245 Ocean Grey

Medium Sea Grey..............A.MIG-246 Medium Sea Grey

Middle Stone.....................A.MIG-030 Sand Yellow

Azure Blue.........................A.MIG-257 Azure Blue

Edited by Nobby Clarke
fixed typo

So far I've used AMMO for Interior Green, and Dark Earth and Dark Green myself. I quite liked how their Interior Green looks right from the bottle, but I made my own mixes for Dark Earth and Dark Green because I do not like their premade colours for those two. I used these mixes (and the Interior Green from the bottle) for my 1/72 Lancaster - you can see the photos here and I also mention the colours I used for the mixes and the ratios. I might make the Dark Earth a little more brown next time however though.

From the bottle, I think Sky looks acceptable and so does Medium Sea Grey, but I've only tested these colours on a small piece of sample plastic.

The Ocean Gray looked too light to me when I tested it, so if I do ever use it I'm going to use a darker mix for that.

I haven't seen the Middle Stone and Azure Blue so I don't have an opinion on those.

One tip: thin AMMO with Hataka acrylic thinner - makes it work really well!