Another jet to join my NATO Tiger fleet.

Czech Air Force Saab JAS-39C Gripen 9241 "WildCat" 211.Tactical Squadron NATO Tiger Meet 2017

1/72 Revell Saab JAS-39C Gripen

Model-CZ Decals & masked stripes painted in gunship grey using Hataka acrylics.

Only other aftermarket used were Master brass pitot's.

I also added the blade aerials which are located on the tail fin which aren't present on the kit.

Other people might be more aware to the provenance of the stores pylons in the kit as they aren't representative of the rails used by current operational Gripens, discovered that they were too short in length & wrong shape. There's probably aftermarket pylons available somewhere.

50254605701_7394b3a850_b.jpg

50254605656_65745ca645_b.jpg

50254605641_a6632450ca_b.jpg

50253944093_c9b2775598_b.jpg

50254784377_4643abf456_b.jpg

50253944073_cf74570c0f_b.jpg

Cheers & thanks for looking!

Martin

• Like 29

4 hours ago, Courageous said:

That looks rather spectacular Martin. Another fine build, well done.

Stuart

Cheers Stuart! 👍

3 hours ago, Sky Keg said:

Very nice Martin.  The unique markings are delightful!!!!! :goodjob:

Mike

Many thanks Mike! 👍

Looks really nice.

I've been up close to a few of the Czech Tiger birds, but not this particular one.

It's nice to see you didn't weather too much, the Czechs tend to keep their gear in a good state of cleanliness.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, upnorth said:

Looks really nice.

I've been up close to a few of the Czech Tiger birds, but not this particular one.

It's nice to see you didn't weather too much, the Czechs tend to keep their gear in a good state of cleanliness.

Cheers mate, yep this special scheme was a bit cleaner that the others. I'm halfway through finishing 9234 the 2018 Tiger Meet scheme & that will need a little bit more weathering than this one.

Martin

2 hours ago, upnorth said:

Looks really nice.

Cheers mate, yep this special scheme was a bit cleaner that the others. I'm halfway through finishing 9234 the 2018 Tiger Meet scheme & that will need a little bit more weathering than this one.

Martin