Looking real nice and sharp as usual @JeroenS . Also the 'business end' of the fuel tank is well done and those small decals add a ton of interest.

Oh and if you're struggling with truck decals - it's good thing that your interest is not a cold war/modern era jet fighters. I mean those planes can be literally covered in all kinds of decals and little stencils... :P 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, reini said:

Oh and if you're struggling with truck decals - it's good thing that your interest is not a cold war/modern era jet fighters. I mean those planes can be literally covered in all kinds of decals and little stencils... :P 

I try to avoid decals whenever I can get away with it .... maybe for that reason I just don't get enough practice 🙂 

• Like 1

Oh, bugger... As usual I managed to ruin another one... I had 2 number markings left to place on the side of the hood... and now I have only one. They're quite thin, these decals, and one end folded over onto itself and what I did I couldn't get it to fold back... After some fruitless effort my normally mild temper got the better of me and that was it. 😡

Model companies should provide some spares on their sheets... for people like me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
1 hour ago, JeroenS said:

Model companies should provide some spares on their sheets... for people like me.

Its not just you Jeroen, I have done the same thing many times and only been saved by having something similar in the spares box.

8 hours ago, modelling minion said:

Its not just you Jeroen, I have done the same thing many times and only been saved by having something similar in the spares box.

Thanks... I do feel better now 🙂

Unfortunately, in this case I don't have any spares because these are the first 1/35 US Army kits I've done. I was very short on markings anyway because the Gun Truck was the only one with Vietnam era markings. I think I'll go and find a Dutch supplier who can print me a bunch of these truck numbers. 

• Like 2