M35 6x6 Deuce and a Half

JeroenS

I like trucks so here goes.... 

20200608154559-c4c91df6.jpg

You can't go without this workhorse can you... I don't know how I'm going to build it yet. Probably without the M60 on top. Maybe open bed. Anyway definitely not with a load of scared FNG's in the back being transported to their bases 🙂 .... 

• Like 10

..and welcome with build #2, another great example of an army workhorse.

You know you could always do a "Gun truck" if you wanted something a bit different, they're pretty much a customisers dream. 

Again good luck with this build as with the other there'll be an army of follows following this build.

1 hour ago, trickyrich said:

You know you could always do a "Gun truck" if you wanted something a bit different, they're pretty much a customisers dream. 

I'm thinking of sticking more to the box, but I haven't done much research yet so yes, chances are high I'm going to come across something irresistable... 

• JeroenS changed the title to M35 6x6 Deuce and a Half

The gun trucks are indeed very model worthy. Some had M55 quad .50's mounted in the load bed 🙂 .... These are pretty hard to come by though. 

OK I must work out a strategy for my 2 builds. I have 6 weeks until Heller Classic GB starts, where I'll be co-host and for which I've got a lengthy build planned. So I need to finish my 2 Vietnam trucks before that. I'm going to build the Tanker as is anyway, because it's interesting enough to build OOB. So I'll start with that one. 

Then I'll see how much time is left and make up my mind about what to do with the M35. Either a gun truck or a regular ol' work horse carrying cargo and/or guys around. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, trickyrich said:

that was a shame, but seeing the other 2 are so awesome I'll forgive you.....this time! :D

Sir, it won't happen again Sir!