Josep, from Barceeona

Josep

Hello everyone,

I'm Josep, from Barcelona (Catalonia)

I've been always interested in modelling, but I was a lot of time without practising.

Since six years ago, I've retaken my hobby.

I'm keen on British models (Spitfire, Hurricane, Bentley...),  WWII and also Scifi.

Soon, I'll show you my Tamiya 1/32 Spitfire.

Thanks in advance, and sorry about my English!

• Like 3

Hola Josep...:post1: from Chicago USA. I build mostly WW2 and Cold-war aircraft, some armor and Sci-fi as well. Your English is fine I understand what you are trying to express. I will try a translator to repeat this message. 

Hola Josep ... :post1: de Chicago USA. Construyo principalmente aviones de la Segunda Guerra Mundial y de la Guerra Fría, algo de armadura y también de ciencia ficción. Tu inglés está bien. Entiendo lo que estás tratando de expresar.

Dennis

15 hours ago, upnorth said:

Welcome, Josep

My girlfriend and I visited Barcelona in 2015 and absolutely loved it.

I'm looking forward to whatever you bring to our site. 😉

Thank you!! 

10 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hola Josep...:post1: from Chicago USA. I build mostly WW2 and Cold-war aircraft, some armor and Sci-fi as well. Your English is fine I understand what you are trying to express. I will try a translator to repeat this message. 

Hola Josep ... :post1: de Chicago USA. Construyo principalmente aviones de la Segunda Guerra Mundial y de la Guerra Fría, algo de armadura y también de ciencia ficción. Tu inglés está bien. Entiendo lo que estás tratando de expresar.

Dennis

Hi Dennis, 

Thanks for your kind remark and translation.

Actually, I'm learning English as advanced level. But always I'm afraid of making mistakes...!! 

• Like 1

Hi Josep, welcome here from one of the farthest but chattiest (talkative) members, isolated in New Zealand. I visited Barcelona several times in the early 1980s, a city I grew to enjoy very much. I'm sure you'll enjoy the cheerful throng on here. :)

Steve.

PS, to correct the typo in your heading (?) you can simply edit your first post & do it in there. 

On 22/08/2020 at 12:01, stevehnz said:

Hi Josep, welcome here from one of the farthest but chattiest (talkative) members, isolated in New Zealand. I visited Barcelona several times in the early 1980s, a city I grew to enjoy very much. I'm sure you'll enjoy the cheerful throng on here. :)

Steve.

PS, to correct the typo in your heading (?) you can simply edit your first post & do it in there. 

Hi Steve,

Believe me, New Zealand is one of the places I would want to visit!

The landscapes are incredible!! I felt in love of your country, watching The Lord of rings.

But the trip is quite expensive...😔

Cheers 

• Like 1