1/350 - Kawanishi KX-03 by MikroMir - released

Homebee

• Homebee changed the title to 1/350 - Kawanishi KX-03 by MikroMir - 3D render+box art
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/350 - Kawanishi KX-03 by MikroMir - 3D render+box art+sprues+test build - release in 2020 ?
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/350 - Kawanishi KX-03 by MikroMir - released
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, TEXANTOMCAT said:

Cool ok so released under the Mircomir brand unlike the Princess which was AMG (and advertised this on the box) should be a Spruce Goose coming  soon

TT

Released - 1/144th - Saunders-Roe SR.45 Princess

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AMG-350302-Saunders-Roe-SR-45-Princess-plastic-model-kit-1-350/323971843893

s-l1600-1.jpg

Thread : https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235065773-forthcoming-amg-1350-hughes-h4-hercules-blohm-voss-bv238/

s-l1600.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

7 hours ago, Cometracer said:

It's unreal!  I picked up a 1/350 Emily to put next to it as a comparison and the Emily is about the same length as that of one of the fins.  It would have been enormous, absolutely unreal!

It’s wingspan and length are near double those of the An-225 Mryia but it’s max gross weight would have been about 1,000,000 lbs compared to 1,400,000 lbs for the Antonov. The difference, as Jeremy Clarkson might say, is POWERRRRR!

6 hours ago, VMA131Marine said:

It’s wingspan and length are near double those of the An-225 Mryia but it’s max gross weight would have been about 1,000,000 lbs compared to 1,400,000 lbs for the Antonov. The difference, as Jeremy Clarkson might say, is POWERRRRR!

ssrgAm0.gif

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I caught sight of this monster on Scally-mates yesterday, and once I'd picked up my jaw, I started looking at the stats and price.  That thing is a BEAST! :shocked: