The Century Fighters GB Chat

Dansk

20 minutes ago, nimrod54 said:

@modelling minion, @Dansk, @Enzo Matrix

Hey guys, I don't know if you have noticed that the F-104 Gallery has locked.  I have a couple of builds to pop in over the weekend if someone could arrange for it to be opened up.

Cheers,

John 

It is open again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well we are approaching a conclusion gang.

I hope everyone has enjoyed the GB to date and I hope we aided your fun along the way.

personally it's been really nice to see so many examples of these lovely aircraft by you guys come to fruition, my own unfortunately will be belatedly completed in a kuta sometime soon. 😔

thanks to craig @modelling minion for being the worlds best co-host and enzo @Enzo Matrix for servicing us so well and contributing so much too and thanks to everyone who contributed to the GB. 🙏

craig and i will arrange a vote in coordination with enzo for best of each type following the gb end in good time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Dansk said:

thanks to craig

Honestly mate no thanks are necessary, this GB has been an absolute pleasure to co-host. Not a single cross word to be found and I have learned a lot about the subjects too and there has been some truly fantastic models built which shows to me that people have enjoyed the GB, and nobody can ask for more than that.

Enzo  ( @Enzo Matrix ) has truly outdone himself with his energetic support and by providing the separate galleries for each type, hats off to you mate, and without you suggesting and promoting the GB Paul it would never have happened.

I really hope that we can do this one again in a few years time and would also like to thank everybody who has taken part in the GB in whichever way you have been able.

🇺🇦

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Dansk @modelling minion @Enzo Matrix Thanks guys for a great GB. Sadly, my time at the bench is limited this year so I'll fail to make a post in the gallery, but, I will keep at it and keep posting the WIP here. Congratulations to all who participated and I look forward to reviewing the gallery and making a vote.

Ray

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Ray_W said:

@Dansk @modelling minion @Enzo Matrix Thanks guys for a great GB. Sadly, my time at the bench is limited this year so I'll fail to make a post in the gallery, but, I will keep at it and keep posting the WIP here. Congratulations to all who participated and I look forward to reviewing the gallery and making a vote.

Ray

Not a problem Ray, such is life and this is only a hobby after all.

I have really enjoyed your F-105 and hope that you continue the build as I would love to see how it turns out.

🇺🇦

• Like 2

With the GB now officially over all that remains is to thank everyone who took part and made this such a great, enjoyable and informative GB that I have thoroughly enjoyed having a part in. Thanks Paul @Dansk for coming up with the idea in the first place and on getting us up and running and to Enzo @Enzo Matrix for his usual top support behind the scenes and for definitely going above and beyond with contributions.

We really must do this one again in a few years time.

🇺🇦

• Like 3

A big shout out to @Dansk &  @modelling minion for hosting the GB and of course to @Enzo Matrix for his usual sterling behind the scenes work and for his bevy of beauties in the galleries.

Unfortunately I'm another that failed to get my build over the finish line in time, but I'll continue to post updates here.

Thanks once again fellas, it's been a blast 👏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, AntPhillips said:

A big shout out to @Dansk &  @modelling minion for hosting the GB and of course to @Enzo Matrix for his usual sterling behind the scenes work and for his bevy of beauties in the galleries.

Unfortunately I'm another that failed to get my build over the finish line in time, but I'll continue to post updates here.

Thanks once again fellas, it's been a blast 👏

Don't worry Ant, happens to the best of us 😉 as long as you had fun thats what its all about

• Like 1

Hey everyone, we have put all the polls up now so feel free and vote for your favoured builds.

just one vote for each type please,

but we encourage you to show support for your fellow modellers and put a vote in all sections (aircraft types)

• Like 1