What's your latest acquisition Part V ?

Duncan B

A bit  late but some nice books for Christmas. 

Volume 4 of 'British Secret Projects Bombers 1935-50' 2nd edition 

'Midland Mainline Sheffield to St Pancras 1957-63'

'A History of Hornby Dublo 1938-1964'

1/72nd scale Academy F35A with a lot of different markings on a decal sheet that fills the box.

Both MrsT and my brother bought me some coffee beans, El Salvador, Ethiopian and Brazilian. 

• Like 1

Some more Eduard photoetch and Masks. Buccaneer S.2C SS 694 P/E set, CX 556 mask, F/A-18F 72643 P/E set and CX525 mask. And Master Model Hawker Siddeley Buccaneer Pitot Tube and Refueling Probe AM-72081.

Tis the last modelling splurge of this horrendous year.

2 hours ago, dnl42 said:

I bought them direct from the Brengun site as none of the US retailers offered those parts

Thanks, I can't find them in the UK either - will try Brengun when (hopefully) the Brexit nonsense sorts itself out in the New Year!

Keith

In my HLJ private warehouse are one of the new 1:72 Fine Molds Japanese Phantoms (Last Flight Memorial Blue), the 1:72 Dream Models USMC AH-1Z Viper, and the 1:72 CMK Phantom FG.1 resin cockpit set (which I'll try to use on an older Fujimi kit - A&AEE 25th Anniversary).

Sometime in the next 52 days, the private warehouse will be unleashed!

Cheers,

Bill

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Ooooh Nice I have the exact same one. I love it and don't even use my HP-BCS anymore with the .5 needle.

Yes you are right it is nice. I used it today and it was such an improvement on my Paasche double action. I believe our local Hobby Lobby has an Iwata Airbrush Cleaning kit in stock and I plan on picking that up tomorrow.

• Like 1