What's your latest acquisition Part V ?

Duncan B

Via Amazon

British Heritage – British Military Jets by Kev Darling , published by Amberley

From Local Newsagent

Key Publications Combat Machines No.6  - Avro Vulcan by Tony Buttler

From Black Mike Models

Various  Mr Surfacer primers and  Mr Color paints (never tried the latter before) hand-delivered within Angus by Duncan

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, alt-92 said:

I must blame you, of course :P

Did you get it from a certain company beginning with "K" by any chance? I noticed they had one.

Nope, my local/internet salesman. 
To be fair though, this D-R completes my Duxford 2019 season list. Even though it's in 1/72 and the rest 1/48.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2020 at 11:09 PM, klr said:

Oh yeah ... and I bought some other kits recently, like the Italeri (ex-Supermodel) Frecce Tricolori MB 339A:

1380_tavolaLR.jpg

I love the Frecce. I remember going to Fairford years ago and watching three display teams whose displays captured their respective national characters beautifully. Red Arrows: understated precision. Blue Angels: noisy flagwaving. Frecce Tricolori: Latin exuberance. 😉

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, alt-92 said:

Nope, my local/internet salesman. 
To be fair though, this D-R completes my Duxford 2019 season list. Even though it's in 1/72 and the rest 1/48.

I've seen them at silly money on fleaBay!

• Confused 1

Today from my local Boyes, Humbrols 241 and 242 (Luftwaffe splinter for my Leo) and 174 signal red (for the flashy bits on my Amiot). They'll be charging me rent down there soon.

• Like 1

A second Arma Hurricane IIb kit. Also a water filtration system for our house, a second refrigerator, repairs on the first refrigerator, and a million birthday presents for one small, selfish, ungrateful five-year-old.

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

No new kits, but I enrolled in a vaccine clinical trial. It's the Oxford vaccine, and the local trial is being administered by the University of Rochester (NY).

Cheers,

Bill

• Like 5