What's your latest acquisition Part V ?

Duncan B

How do chaps,

A Hyundai Kona!

It's a bit quirky and could be classed as ugly by some (bit like me sen really) Was pleasently surprised as Mrs fatfingers liked the look of it as soon as she saw it. Had to decide between one in red or one in blue. I liked both colours so the boss decided on the blue! 

Should be ready to collect next week.

Regards,

Steve

• Like 4

Going to have find a pic of one now Steve. 

On holiday near Bungay and of to pick up a small order from Hannants on Friday. The other thing I have bought is a new element for the oven that should be at home by the time I get back. Replaced it before and not a difficult job, but requires a bit of care. 

• Like 3

I just finished up designing and having printed a custom set of designed decals for two 57th FG P-47’s, and some markings for Whif builds. Also a Set of Lacquer paints in Italian colors for my upcoming Macchi C.202 build, now I can paint the Smoke ring camouflage. 

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle

48 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

I just finished up designing and having printed a custom set if designed decals for two 57th FG P-47’s, and some markings for Whif builds. Also a Set of Lacquer paints in Italian colors for my upcoming Macchi C.202 build, now I can paint the Smoke ring camouflage. 

Hi Dennis. Can I ask who printed the decals for you please? I'm still waiting for the ones that I ordered from Peddinghaus, and would like to have a backup source.

Thanks.

John.

The book Samurai Phantoms by our own @Red Dot Andy Binks. If you like Phantoms and/or Japanese aviation, this is a must have. It has loads of nice colour photo's of JASDF F-4EJ's in special schemes, each with a description of the scheme and the colours used.

Highly recommended!

Oh, and also an Airfix Hunter F.6 and a Miniart Mercedes beer delivery van :drink:. And some paint.

Edited by Creepy Pete
My Goodness, My Guinness
  • Like 3

On 02/09/2020 at 17:13, fatfingers said:

Hyundai Kona

Had to google that as I had no clue what it was (but I did guess it was a car and not a microwave... :) )

On 02/09/2020 at 17:13, fatfingers said:

could be classed as ugly

...and I can see why. But I think it looks pretty cool! 👍

Keith

• Like 2

Hi

cathedral city extra mature cheese

in vancouver canada 

https://www.dairyreporter.com/Article/2020/08/10/Saputo-introduces-Cathedral-City-cheese-to-Canada

little things make me happy 

cheers

jerry 

• Like 4