Panther V Ausf. G 1/16 Trumpeter

Hola a todos. Recientemente compré esta maqueta. Después de buscar información, parece que este modelo no se ajusta claramente al modelo Ausf.G. Más bien parece un híbrido entre un modelo Ausf. A y un modelo G. No me importa, solo espero la ayuda y los comentarios para poder construirlo ya que creo que en este foro hay varias personas que han construido este mismo modelo. Por mi parte, espero no decepcionarlos. Un saludo.

iaEF7J7.jpg

¡Mis dos panteras!

Edited by Josebagasteiz
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Josebagasteiz said:

Hola a todos. Recientemente compré esta maqueta. Después de buscar información, parece que este modelo no se ajusta claramente al modelo Ausf.G. Más bien parece un híbrido entre un modelo Ausf. A y un modelo G. No me importa, solo espero la ayuda y los comentarios para poder construirlo ya que creo que en este foro hay varias personas que han construido este mismo modelo. Por mi parte, espero no decepcionarlos. Un saludo.

My Spanish sucks....but if i used the translator correct i got the basic jist of what your saying......some more pics of the kit would be helpful and i would say google for images of the Panther and it's variants...so much info available to the modelmaker nowadays.

On another point your cat looks very realistic almost real ....stunning bit of lifelike modeling...colour modulation on it's fur is really good 

Mi español apesta ... pero si usé el traductor correctamente, entendí la esencia básica de lo que estás diciendo ... algunas fotos más del kit serían útiles y diría que busca en Google imágenes de la Pantera y es variantes ... tanta información disponible para el modelista hoy en día. En otro punto, tu gato se ve muy realista, casi real ... un impresionante modelado realista ... la modulación de color en su pelaje es realmente buena

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, M3talpig said:

My Spanish sucks....but if i used the translator correct i got the basic jist of what your saying......some more pics of the kit would be helpful and i would say google for images of the Panther and it's variants...so much info available to the modelmaker nowadays.

On another point your cat looks very realistic almost real ....stunning bit of lifelike modeling...colour modulation on it's fur is really good 

Mi español apesta ... pero si usé el traductor correctamente, entendí la esencia básica de lo que estás diciendo ... algunas fotos más del kit serían útiles y diría que busca en Google imágenes de la Pantera y es variantes ... tanta información disponible para el modelista hoy en día. En otro punto, tu gato se ve muy realista, casi real ... un impresionante modelado realista ... la modulación de color en su pelaje es realmente buena

Unfortunately, I don't speak English either and I also use Google Translate, thanks to that we can communicate. Thanks for the comment.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Josebagasteiz said:

Unfortunately, I don't speak English either and I also use Google Translate, thanks to that we can communicate. Thanks for the comment.

Thats a big kit ...... and please post more pics of the M26 it looks great from what i can see.

Ese es un gran kit ... y por favor publique más fotos del M26, se ve muy bien por lo que puedo ver.

Hello again everyone. I have detailed one of the shock absorbers that will serve as a model for the following.

RVGJkVU.jpg

Meanwhile the Commander of the Panther has reached me. When the time comes I will paint it. It will be the first time I paint a figure, I hope it works out well:

tJk15Qz.jpg

• Like 9

Hi Joseba,

I am afraid to say that I love your "two panthers", the one that is already finished, is charming, what is it, a Norwegian forest or a Maine Coon?, or simply something more "normal" ... I would love to have one like that, well apart from the models, I also adore cats.
Don't have problems with English, I don't speak it very well either, and with the Google translator, it's enough to be able to share our work.
As a colleague said, your M26 looks great, when you have the desire and time, you can make a topic, in the RTI section, to see it in detail.
I have something similar posted on the RTI, an M47, which was one of the first ones I made when I returned to the hobby, and I tried to make it look more like the M26 than the M47, because it had three different muzzle brakes in the kit, and I chose the most "retro".
If you are interested in seeing it, it is still published in the RTI section.
Cheers and take care.
Francis.

Hace 14 horas, M3talpig dijo:

Tanta atención al detalle ... este realmente será un modelo excelente cuando termine

Tanta atención al detalle ... este realmente será un modelo excelente cuando termine

Thank you very much, I hope to continue little by little no matter what it takes. I'm going to take my time to finish it. It is a long-term project. Regards

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys. I have managed to get all the axes in place. The axles are very tight in their holes, they hardly tilt. I have thought of sanding them so that they tilt but I am afraid that they will tilt up due to the weight of the tank and it will sink. Any suggestion?

img_2097.jpg

img_2096.jpg

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Josebagasteiz said:

Hello guys. I have managed to get all the axes in place. The axles are very tight in their holes, they hardly tilt. I have thought of sanding them so that they tilt but I am afraid that they will tilt up due to the weight of the tank and it will sink. Any suggestion?

As this is a static model do you need the suspension to work..... i know it would be preferable but how many times are you going to actually use it......if you are worried that it will sag then you could glue them in place

Como se trata de un modelo estático, ¿necesita la suspensión para que funcione? ... sé que sería preferible, pero ¿cuántas veces va a utilizarla realmente ...? Si le preocupa que se hunda, entonces podrías pegarlos en su lugar

On 5/9/2020 at 11:19, M3talpig said:

Como se trata de un modelo estático, ¿necesita la suspensión para que funcione? ... sé que sería preferible, pero ¿cuántas veces va a utilizarla realmente ...? Si le preocupa que se hunda, entonces podrías pegarlos en su lugar

Yes it's going to be static but I would like the suspension to work properly. Greetings and thank you

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This is a build i have been waiting for , have one almost built just the basic kit. The extra wiring , pipes and hoses are holding me up .   Going to detail some parts, anything hidden will be missed out. Following this as your putting all the extra detail on.

On 4/10/2020 at 23:05, ronnie42 said:

Esta es una compilación que he estado esperando, casi he construido solo el kit básico. El cableado adicional, las tuberías y las mangueras me están reteniendo. Yendo a detallar algunas partes, todo lo que esté oculto se perderá. Siguiendo esto, usted está poniendo todos los detalles adicionales.

Thanks for your comment. I know that some details will not be visible but others will because I am not going to glue the two upper and lower halves of the barge.

Hola Jose ...

Déjame ser otro para decir una construcción tan grandiosa. Actualmente estoy alojando una compilación grupal de cualquier cosa Mk.V Panther. Eres más que bienvenido a visitarnos y ver todas las compilaciones. Si estaba dispuesto a construir algo, también puede hacerlo. Incluyo un enlace al hilo si tienes la oportunidad de pasar y saludar.

Dennis

Hello Jose ...

Let me be another to say such a great construction. I am currently hosting a group build of anything Mk.V Panther. You are more than welcome to visit us and see all the builds. If you were willing to build something, you can too. I include a link to the thread if you have a chance to stop by and say hi.

Dennis

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/forum/706-panther-mkv-stgb/

8 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hola Jose ...

Déjame ser otro para decir una construcción tan grandiosa. Actualmente estoy alojando una compilación grupal de cualquier cosa Mk.V Panther. Eres más que bienvenido a visitarnos y ver todas las compilaciones. Si estaba dispuesto a construir algo, también puede hacerlo. Incluyo un enlace al hilo si tienes la oportunidad de pasar y saludar.

Dennis

Hola Jose ...

Permítanme ser otro para decir una gran construcción. Actualmente estoy alojando una compilación grupal de cualquier Mk.V Panther. Eres más que bienvenido a visitarnos y ver todas las construcciones. Si estaba dispuesto a construir algo, también puede hacerlo. Incluyo un enlace al hilo si tienes la oportunidad de pasar y saludar.

Dennis

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/forum/706-panther-mkv-stgb/

Thank you very much Dennis for your kind words and invitation. I'll stop by to say hello to the thread you put me. a greeting José

• Like 1