8 hours ago, CedB said:

Superb result Heather and it looks like you managed to get rid of the dust! :) 

Ah, the wonders of photoshop… 

1 hour ago, VG 33 said:

Very nice. This month in "Fana de l'aviation" there is a long text on St Expert life.

26 minutes ago, Natter said:

Another cracking model Heather.  Using masks for the transparencies must have helped maintain your sanity.

Sanity. Hmm. I may try that some time. :lalala:

• Like 1

A very nice build Heather. The French did produce some very interesting looking aeroplanes in the thirties. The vogue for 'heavy' day fighters seemed to be an idea that was never thought through fully and the more successful types owed their success to adaptability in other roles. 

Absolutely brilliant and I actually quite like this aircraft. It's quirky and definitely evokes the 1930's.

Your French builds are very inspiring and I actually have started one myself, a Dewoitine D.510 from the late pre-war era. I have a feeling that more may follow.

Lovely job and beautifully photographed. 👍 👍 It's great that one can actually see the interior through the glass... I can never seem to pull that off no matter how clean the perspex is. 

Hi Heather,

Smashing job, it came out really well, as we knew it would

Love the photo setting, perhaps I will do the same, one day....if I can find the space (and the lighting gear...)

And I think it's a pretty plane

All the best

Geoff