1 hour ago, dogsbody said:

Hi Chris

Thanks i have never seen one with five code letters before 

pity i cant make out the serial

cheers

jerry 

Edited by brewerjerry
  • Like 1

Before the actual mods show up and get all shirty, remember the general frowning-at regarding repeating and repeating and repeating images- when you reply it is an easy enough matter [at least with the devices I use] to remove the unnecessary images.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, gingerbob said:

Before the actual mods show up and get all shirty, remember the general frowning-at regarding repeating and repeating and repeating images- when you reply it is an easy enough matter [at least with the devices I use] to remove the unnecessary images.

I've been waiting for the excrement to impact the rotary air mover over this.

Chris

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, gingerbob said:

Hi 

forgot, and post edits done 

cheers

jerry 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Just resurrecting this thread. Does anyone have more pics of the twin bomb rack? Would it be a generic item or specific to the Blenheim? I'm looking to scratch build one for a 1/48 Hampden.

Also, would anyone know the bomb door mechanism arrangement? I'm suspecting it's a similar design to the Halifax ones and will go with that idea unless I can find something contrary. The pic above on post 6 has a single door design, where as the original design had a two door design as Graham mentioned. 

Thanks