What a mistake-A to make-A *finished*

9 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Ozzy. Excellent progress on something a little different! Looking good. :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks Stix,

its been a nice fun kit to build, not done anything Italian for years really enjoyed the camouflage application.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, janneman36 said:

Looking good Ozzy 👍👍👍 it has the Italian look😎

cheers, Jan

Thanks Jan,

Looking forward to getting the decals on to give her a proper identity.

• Like 1

On 9 September 2020 at 22:06, wimbledon99 said:

Hi Ozzy, Never seen a 1/40 so I'm watching with interest; even more so as it's a Bipe! The paint job is fantastic. Patience and a steady hand I'm guessing? Bravo :clap:

Thanks Nigel,

its a new one on me to, it's been a fun build just a concentrating on the basics and a good chance to practice some airbrush skills.

Sorted the wing struts yesterday, the instructions have numbers but unfortunately the sprues don't. With a little jigging about I got them in position, got the wings attached with some super glue and a gloss coat on. Hopefully I'll get you he transfers on later.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 11

1 hour ago, wimbledon99 said:

Hi Ozzy, She looks brilliant already but the decals will bring her to life even more. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Johnson said:

Looks great Ozzy!

Thanks Guys,

I'm calling this one done, it's been a fantastic little build got back to basics and mastered some airbrush techniques. I'm looking forward to the 85 anniversary already.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

And a big thank you Captain Alberto Bertorelli from the series Allo, Allo for giving me the title.

image.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, wimbledon99 said:

Wonderful!! Nice one Ozzy - Love it :headphones:

11 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Great looking work on the camouflage sir ! :clap2:

10 hours ago, dnl42 said:

Bravo!

Those markings are truly impressive! :worthy:

4 hours ago, Greg Law said:

Well done. You finished something I never did.

It looks real  good.👍 

Thanks Guys,

1/40 scale was a new one on me it's been a fantastic little build, if I see another 1/40 kit on my travels I would be happy to bring it home. It's nice to get back to basics, to concentrate on the skills we all picked up when we were young with very little pocket money. 

Thanks for for all the intrest, I've appreciated all the comments and words of encouragement.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Ozzy. Hope you are keeping well. Got to agree with the others - it looks superb in the gallery! Very well done! :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks Stix,

were busy picking tomatoes down here, hope your both well up there? I am rather proud of my build, it gave me a chance to do a quick project before starting the in depth build for the MTO build.

• Like 1