Belize Harrier - Finished

On 9/17/2020 at 6:36 PM, Jabba said:

Looking very good with the decals on. The ones by the intakes looked to have settled down well.

Thanks Jabba.  The decals settled nicely after being flooded with Mr Mark Softer.  I only had one mini disaster, after applying the port side one, I was applying another decal  a bit late and found the roundel on my left thumb!  It was one of the Xtradecal ones so I simply used a kit one in its place.

Nearing the finish line now, jet nozzles, cannon pods and pylons attached and she’s sitting nicely on all four feet:

50362499697_413c382330_b.jpg

Thanks for looking.

AW

• Like 6

Harrier finished today.  Last few tasks, attaching the tanks, pitot, minuscule angle of attack sensor, canopy and position lights.  I also added the standby UHF blade  aerial just forward of the ventral fin from plastic card.

50374646982_d7a0874f6f_b.jpg

More pics in the gallery.

Thanks for looking and thanks to the mods for an enjoyable group build and to every one else for their great builds!

AW

• Like 9

• 1 year later...
On 9/12/2020 at 8:59 AM, Andwil said:

50332100823_203e0b56be_b.jpg

Although this looks quite nice, I am not sure that aI will use it as there is no way of attaching it to the Harrier without glueing it on and I don’t really want to do this.

Thanks for looking.

AW

That looks like a Sea Harrier ladder,the RAF Harriers had use of a set of steps.