1/32 Hawker Tempest

Hello all, I picked this kit up a while back and only just got round to it.....thank you lockdown. 

This is the Special Hobby kit of the Hawker Tempest, soon to be released via Revell again so I'm told. Its not a bad kit but has a few fit issue so I'm not sure if Revell will be correcting these issues, but they aren't nothing major and can easily be fixed. 

As with all my builds, the paints I use are all Gunze Sanyo.

On this build I tried to keep the weathering to a minimum and only really added some weathering to the wing rout walk way areas. 

2ln0LF4h.jpg

X4MpgDQh.jpg

wXfNVNMh.jpg

NtAhIwUh.jpg

tJUqUrih.jpg

bETLK75h.jpg

zZ7hCMyh.jpg

jL9EWtAh.jpg

iWi56pGh.jpg

• Like 68
  • Thanks 2

Really love your model Tempest - I also think how you have displayed your piece makes it look that much more realistic.

Well done!

Regards

Dave

• Like 1

I don't know how you've done it,  but the outdoor shots are indistinguishable from a real aircraft. Superb work.....well done!

• Like 1

On 8/7/2020 at 2:21 PM, Peter W said:

There's some great models getting built during the lockdown and this one is definitely up there with them. Great finish and location for the photos.

Pete

Thanks Pete, I think most of us have been bored stiff during lockdown and pushed us further into modelling.

On 8/7/2020 at 4:07 PM, Howard Moon said:

Excellent job on a very nice kit. I enjoyed building mine but it recently met a very violent end. Your work has inspired me to get another one.

All the best

Howard

Damn! Thats a shame Howard, just remember the Revell version will soon be out 

• Like 1