28mm Claymore Castings Medieval

Hi all,Picked up a few of these 28mm metal figures from Elite Miniatures(Australia),They are all Claymore Miniature Castings.It's slim pickings down here not much on the local market,and I'm not to sure about buying anything from overseas,I have a few of these figures from a earlier purchase,I was so impressed by them I had to have some more,the detailing in something so small is great,these are a real pleasure to paint,Some are primed,some base painted,and some are getting the fine detailing.All are being painted with Acrylics.

Cheers Jim.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 5

Just adding some more finished figures,I'm really taking my time with these figures because they are packed with so much detail,Not like painting a row of Napoleonics you do all the blue then the red and finish off with the white detail,these figures I am trying to do all individual,with something a little different.

Jim.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Silver Fox said:

You are right about the detail and the poses are really dynamic. I particularly like the chap with the spikey club.

Thanks Andy,All the poses are a great change from the norm,I like the long caps/hats.and flowing capes.Yes I sure would not like to be on the receiving end of it.Tiger Woods eat your heart out.

Jim.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jim Wasley said:

Thanks Erk.

How are you going with your varnish ?

Terrible,    The company  concerened who I brought  it from will not do anything and have stopped replying to me.

Erk.

• Sad 1

On 22/08/2020 at 05:01, Jim Wasley said:

Calling these Finished,I based them all this morning and I am happy with them.Will put up some better pics in work completed.

Cheers and thanks for looking

Jim

spacer.png

These look great mate,  lots of detail and colour.

Erk.

• Thanks 1