FIRST CHOICE AIRLINES A321 REVELL 1/144

HI EVERYONE, THIS BUILD STARTED IN THE COLOURS OF AIR 2000 HOWEVER HAD SOME PROBLEMS WITH THE DECALS TRYING TO APPLY THEMSELVES IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS, TO BE FAIR THEY HAD BEEN IN STORE FOR MANY YEARS SO HAD POSSIBLY DEGRADED A LITTLE SO I DECIDED TO START AGAIN WITH A DIFFERENT LIVERY,FIRST CHOICE WAS CHOSEN AS IT REQUIRED A MINIMAL AMOUNT OF REPAINTING AND ALSO SUITED THE ENGINES I HAD AVAILABLE, HOWEVER DECAL DISASTER STRUCK AGAIN WHEN I ACCIDENTALLY TOUCHED THE  TITLES ON THE PORT SIDE BEFORE THEY HAD SET AND DAMAGED THE WORD CHOICE. MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS TO ORDER A REPLACEMENT SHEET BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT IS OUT OF STOCK, DECIDED TO FINISH THE BUILD AND HOPEFULLY OBTAIN ONE IN THE FUTURE. WILL PARK IT IN THE CABINET WITH THE STARBOARD SIDE SHOWING SO IT DOESN'T KEEP REMINDING ME.  CHEERS MICHAEL.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   50191650318_efd2eb874d_k.jpgDSC01790 by michael hobday, on Flickr50191652603_dc2221ba9b_k.jpgDSC01793 by michael hobday, on Flickr50192201861_f0df71be63_k.jpgDSC01794 by michael hobday, on Flickr50191651658_26df9907fb_k.jpgDSC01796 by michael hobday, on Flickr50192460992_65f9472200_k.jpgDSC01795 by michael hobday, on Flickr50192202311_ae5582474c_k.jpgDSC01797 by michael hobday, on Flickr

• Like 23

Beautifully executed 321 Michael. You’ve lost none of the delicately engraved panel lines in the painting process, and the photorealistic flight deck windows look superb-brilliant work!
Sad to see how many great U.K. airlines have disappeared, or been gobbled up by the ‘big boys’ over the years😢

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Abandoned Project said:

Looks good. Are those AA cockpit windows?

Yes, they are AA windows, very pleased with them.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Cheers Michael.  

• Thanks 1

Lovely super neat job. Good to see models of aircraft and liveries we no longer see. Decals look good.

• Like 1

Hi Michael! I REALLY like this one! Very nice indeed. The livery was unknown to me until I saw your finished model; now I can say its among a favorite for the A321. And you have done a very nice job presenting her. Really like the detail of the newer Revell kits. Thank you for sharing! Such good work here.  

• Like 1