Short CLEAN Jokes IV -Just when you thought it couldn't get any worser

Truro Model Builder

Yesterday afternoon my neighbours' super-hot sixteen-year-old daughter came knocking at my door.

"Hi Jessica," I greeted her. "What's up?"

"Hi," she replied breathily. "Mum and Dad are away for the weekend, and I'm just starting to realise that I'm probably going to get a bit bored on my own so just thinking of ways to amuse myself. I thought I might party, get wasted... perhaps get laid." She stopped and looked me up and down seductively. "So... what are you up to this weekend?"

"Oh, nothing planned," I said, heart rate quickening.

And that's why I'm dog-sitting all weekend while she's off getting drunk and screwed.

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

A married couple went to have their baby delivered. Upon their arrival, the doctor said he had invented a new machine that would transfer a portion of the mother’s labor pain to the baby’s father. He asked if they were willing to try it out. They were both very much in favor of it.

The doctor set the pain transfer to 10% for starters, explaining that even 10% was probably more pain than the father had ever experienced before. However as the labor progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and kick it up a notch. The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20% pain transfer. The husband was still feeling fine.

The doctor checked the husband’s blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing. At this point, they decided to try for 50%. The husband continued to feel quite well.Since the pain transfer was obviously helping out the wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him.

The wife delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain. She and her husband were ecstatic. When they got home, they found the mailman dead on the porch.

Simon.

• Haha 18

local news station was interviewing an 80-year-old lady because she had just gotten married for the fourth time. senior lady joke

The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt like to be marrying again at 80, and then about her new husband's occupation.. "He's a funeral director," she answered. "Interesting," the newsman thought... He then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her first three husbands and what they did for a living.

She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years. After a short time, a smile came to her face and she answered proudly, explaining that she had first married a banker when she was in her 20's, then a circus ringmaster when in her 40's, and a preacher when in her 60's, and now - in her 80's - a funeral director.

The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked why she had married four men with such diverse careers.

(Wait for it)

-She smiled and explained, "I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go.

Simon.

• Haha 9

• Mike changed the title to Short CLEAN Jokes IV -Just when you thought it couldn't get any worser

An old report from TASS:

Yesterday the Soviet Foreign Minister and the United States Ambassador ran a race of three times round Red Square.  The Soviet Foreign Minister came second, while the United States Ambassador came last but one.

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Truro Model Builder said:

In order to prevent the spread  Coronavirus, we must throw the entire Government into a live volcano.

Even if it doesn't work, it'll still benefit the nation enormously.

Want to come over here for a practice run?

• Haha 4

On 12/10/2020 at 18:43, stever219 said:

That is frightening: how the hell did that woman get a driving licence?  Did she find it in a Cornflakes (other breakfast cereals are available) box?

It must be my browser because all I see is a photo of  deer crossing sign for the whole 3 minutes 45 seconds.

Is something supposed to happen?

Edited by Whofan
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

did you have the sound turned up?

3 minutes ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

did you have the sound turned up?

I have now!!!!

• Haha 3

“Okay, darling, you all set?” he whispered seductively.

‘Yes," she replied huskily.

“Have you thought of a safe word?”

“Meatloaf.”

“Meatloaf?”

“But of course,” she said. “I’ll do anything for love, but I won’t do that!”

• Haha 5

On 10/12/2020 at 6:43 PM, stever219 said:

That is frightening: how the hell did that woman get a driving licence?  Did she find it in a Cornflakes (other breakfast cereals are available) box?

The really frightening thing is that she can legally own a gun.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, stever219 said:

True, but maybe one day she'll mistake the gun for her hair dryer.

Even assuming that the round would penetrate a skull so thick, all it would do would be ricochet around the empty space. She'd need to put the weapon to an orifice further south ...

A woman answered her front door and saw a little boy holding a list.

"Ma'am," he explained, "I'm on a scavenger hunt, and I still need three grains of wheat, a pork-chop bone and a piece of used carbon paper so I can earn a dollar."

"Wow," the woman replied. "Who sent you on such a challenging hunt?"

"My babysitter's boyfriend."

Simon.

• Haha 9