Short CLEAN Jokes IV -Just when you thought it couldn't get any worser

Truro Model Builder

A couple, both age 78, went to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?"

The man said, "Will you watch us have sex?"

The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed.

When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There's nothing wrong with the way you have sex," and charged them $50.

This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have sex with no problems, pay the doctor, then leave.

Finally, the doctor asked, "Just exactly what are you trying to find out?"

"We're not trying to find out anything," the husband replied.

"She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $90. The Hilton charges $108. We do it here for $50...and I get $43 back from Medicare.

Simon.

• Haha 8

A bloke went to a barber's shop and asked for a David Beckham cut. Half an hour later his hair was a complete mess, all tufty and sticking out all over. "That's not how David Beckham has his hair cut!" he said.

"It would be if he came here." said the barber

• Haha 1

Just had the strangest accident putting up the Christmas decorations.  I broke one of them and managed to get some lodged in the back of my throat, and now my voice is all hoarse.

"Don't worry," the doctor told me, "it'll be gone by the sixth of January."

"How d'you know that?" I asked.

"It's tinsellitis."

• Haha 4

On 11/22/2021 at 8:18 PM, Bertie Psmith said:

A bloke went to a barber's shop and asked for a David Beckham cut. Half an hour later his hair was a complete mess, all tufty and sticking out all over. "That's not how David Beckham has his hair cut!" he said.

"It would be if he came here." said the barber

Did he visit Boris Johnson's hairdresser?

A drunk staggers into a Catholic Church, enters a confessional booth, sits down, but says nothing. The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention, but the drunk continues to sit there. Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall. The drunk mumbles, "Ain't no use knockin'! There's no paper on this side either!"

• Haha 3

A man is angry because he has it in his head that someone stole his wallet. He walks into a church to steal someone else's wallet, but he has a change of heart during the service. He confesses to the priest afterwards about what his intentions had initially been. The priest asks, "What made you change your mind?" The man says, "In your sermon on the Ten Commandments when you got to 'Thou shall not commit adultery,' I remembered where I left my wallet!"

• Haha 4

56 minutes ago, Tijuana Taxi said:

Saw Mr Johnson sat behind a table last night on TV when I switched channels.
I shouted out to the wife, quick get a pen and paper, I think we are going to have a quiz.

INCOMING!!!

• Haha 1