Short CLEAN Jokes IV -Just when you thought it couldn't get any worser

Truro Model Builder

Three engineers are talking about the human body and what kind of engineer God was. First one says: "He must have been a mechanical engineer. Look at all those joints". Second one says: "No he was an electrical engineer. Look at all those connections." Third one says: "You're both wrong. He was a civil engineer." They both turn around to him and ask: "What makes you say that?". He replies: "It's obvious. Who else would have thought about running a waste disposal pipe through a recreational area"

Nick

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, -Ian- said:

I liked that one too.

Any idea why it was closed?

Apparently someone said something that they shouldn't. I didn't get to read what it was as it was removed before I could see it. I just think that it's a shame that something that was trundling along quite nicely gets removed because of something some miscreant says.

John.

• Sad 2

An American tourist walks out of a Mexican train station when he notices he isn't wearing his watch. A Mexican man is resting under a sombrero under a nearby tree. The American approaches the Mexican and asks, "Excuse me, do you know what time is?" The Mexican looks at the donkey, grabs its balls, and replies, "4:30." The American asks, "That's amazing! How do you know that?" The Mexican replies, "Well you get a handful of the donkeys balls and lift them up so you can see that clock across the street."

• Haha 5

The Wombles were planning a trip to the Olympic park in Stratford. 
"We can go on the District line or the Overground".  
"How much will the train cost".
"It won't cost anything".
"Underground, Overground Wombles are free". 

IanJ 

• Haha 8

3 hours ago, Bonhoff said:

IanJ 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Bonhoff said:

IanJ 

In the words of Barry Cryer “I don’t know where he gets them from,  it when I find out I’m going there and burning it down”

Trevor

• Haha 9

A panda walks into a bar, sits down, and orders a sandwich. He eats, pulls out a gun, and shoots the waiter dead. As the panda stands up to go, the bartender shouts, "Hey! Where are you going? You just shot my waiter and you didn't pay for the food!" The panda yells back, "Hey man, I'm a panda. Look it up!" The bartender opens his dictionary to panda, "A tree climbing mammal of Asian origin, characterized by distinct black and white colouring. Eats, shoots, and leaves."

Oh, the joy of the apostrophe!!

• Haha 10