Short CLEAN Jokes IV -Just when you thought it couldn't get any worser

Truro Model Builder

A woman was watching her husband standing on the bathroom scale, sucking in his stomach.

Thinking he was trying to weigh less with this maneuver, she commented, "I don't think that is going to help."

"Sure it will," he said. "It's the only way I can see the numbers..."

Simon.

• Haha 8

Two English butchers, who hated each other, were doing business across the street from each other for ten years. For the full ten years they always competed for the other's business.

One butcher would put up a sign reading, "Sirloin: £2.50 a pound" and the other would put up a sign "Sirloin: £2 a pound." The first would put up a sign reading, "Whole pork loin: £1.85 a pound" and the second would, again, under-price him.

This went on for the full ten years; back and forth, back and forth. One day the first butcher got a bright idea. Instead of advertising his prices he placed a professionally painted sign reading, "The Queen buys all her meats here."

The next day another professionally painted sign appeared in the window of the butcher shop across the street which read, "God save the Queen."

Simon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Covid 19 update.....................

Never in my wildest dreams did I think my hands would consume more alcohol than my mouth. 

Dick 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

On 9/18/2021 at 8:55 AM, jenko said:

Covid 19 update.....................

Never in my wildest dreams did I think my hands would consume more alcohol than my mouth. 

Dick 

I still haven't got over the fact that they wouldn't let me into my local bank branch without wearing a mask!

Selwyn

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

A flat-chested young lady went to Dr.Rustom about enlarging her breasts.

Dr Rustom advised her 'Every day after your shower, rub your chest and say,

'Scooby doobie doobies, I want bigger boobies!'

She did this faithfully for several months!

To her utter amazement she grew terrific D-cup boobs!

One morning she was running late, got on the bus, and in a panic realized she had forgotten her morning ritual.

Frightened she might lose her lovely boobs if she didn't recite the little rhyme, she

stood right there in the middle aisle of the bus, closed her eyes and said, 'Scooby doobie, doobies, I want bigger boobies.'

A guy sitting nearby looked at her and asked 'Oh! Are you a patient of Dr. 'Rustom 's?'

'Yes I am.. How did you know?'

He winked and replied, "Hickory dickory dock...."

Simon.

• Haha 9