Short CLEAN Jokes IV -Just when you thought it couldn't get any worser

Truro Model Builder

21 minutes ago, Pete in Lincs said:

I recently met a man who makes up music about old sewing machines.

Yes, he's a Singer songwriter.

Or sew it seams...

Didn't you post this one 17 days ago @Pete in Lincs

Edited by Mick4350
Bloody autocorrect
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Courtesy of the late Chic Murray - noted for his very dry humour

Man goes over to second man who has fallen onto the pavement and asks “Did you trip and fall”

Reply”No I’m trying to break a bar of chocolate that’s in my back pocket”

• Haha 2

@Spookytooth seems to have triggered me into a series of shopping jokes. It's not my fault.

Bloke goes into a hardware shop and asks for some large nails. The shopkeeper says "Exactly how long do you want them?" and the man says, "Well actually I was hoping to keep them."

• Haha 2

On 8/7/2021 at 2:30 PM, 593jones said:

Self:  I think I'm going to have to go on a diet and take more exercise.

SWMBO: Why?

Self: Just been checking my clothes in the wardrobe, I can't get most of my jeans and trousers on.  Must have put on a lot of weight.

SWMBO:  All my clothes fit me.

Self:  Yes, but you were fat when you bought them.  Ouch!

Think before you speak, Dave, think before you speak!

Wife in supermarket: You can put that case of beer back, we can't afford it.
Me: Well, what about this jar of face-cream for you?

Wife: That's to make me look beautiful!

Me: That's what the beer's for!

• Haha 8

Put a new mask on earlier and it kept slipping off & realised that with this C-19 I've developed Prince Charles ears. Good job it's not sexually transmitted, I thought, I might have ended up with a Prince A....

Covid self -test

Pour a measure of whisky, gin, or rum into a glass, then see if you can smell it. If you can, then drink it, and if you can taste it it is reasonable to assume that you are currently free of the virus.

I tested myself 9 times last night, and was virus free each time, thank goodness. 

I will test myself again today because I have developed a headache which I understand is also a covid symptom.

Keep testing

• Like 2
  • Haha 16

A cat died and went to Heaven. God met her at the Pearly Gates, petted her on the head and said, “You have been a good cat for these 20 years. Anything that you want is yours for the asking.”

The cat thought for a minute and replied, “All my life I have lived on a farm and slept on hard wooden floors. I would like a real fluffy pillow to sleep on.” God said, “Say no more.” Instantly the cat had a huge, fluffy pillow.

A few days later, six mice were killed in an accident, and they all went to heaven together. God met them at the gates of Heaven with the same offer He made to the cat. The mice said, “Well, all our lives we’ve had to run from dogs, cats and even people with brooms. If we could just have some little roller skates, we’d never have to run again.” God said, “It is done!” All the mice had beautiful little roller skates.

About a week later, God decided to check on the cat. He found her sound asleep on her fluffy pillow. God gently awakened the cat and asked, “Is everything okay? How you been doing? Are you happy?” The cat replied, “Oh, I’ve never been so happy in my life! My pillow is so fluffy, and those little meals-on-wheels you’ve been sending over here are delicious!”

Simon.

• Haha 8

Before my surgery my anaesthetist offered  to knock me out with gas or a boat paddle.

It was an  ether / oar situation.

Dick

• Haha 12

Morty and Selma, an elderly couple, were driving across the country. The woman was driving when she got pulled over by the highway patrol. The officer said, “Ma’am did you know you were speeding?”

Selma, hard of hearing, turned to her husband and asked, “What did he say?”

Morty yelled, “He says you were speeding!”

The patrolman said, “May I see your license?”

Selma turned to her husband once again and asked, “What did he say?

”Morty yelled, “He wants to see your license!”

Selma gave the officer her license. The patrolman then said, “I see you are from New York. I spent some time there once and went on a blind date with the most annoying woman I’ve ever met.”

Selma turned to her husband and asked, “What did he say?”

Morty yells, “He said he thinks he knows you!”

Simon.

• Haha 6