Short CLEAN Jokes IV -Just when you thought it couldn't get any worser

Truro Model Builder

8 hours ago, Truro Model Builder said:

I wonder if the founding members of the Flat Earth Society ever wondered what a global success it would turn out to be.

You can take thigs too far...

... and throw them over the edge.

• Haha 1

I was at my local Aldi earlier with my service dog. The lady in front of me at the checkout had about £200 worth of toilet paper in her shopping trolley. With an attitude, she asked me what type of dog I had. I told her it was my service dog. Then she got real snarky and said, I knew that. What type of service? I said he was an ALD. By now he was licking her face and hands being super friendly. She said, what is a ALD? I told her it stood for bottom Licking Dog. Did you say bottom Licking Dog? I said yeah, he has been trained to lick my bum clean because I can't seem to be able to find toilet paper because of hoarders. The cashier completely lost it.

Simon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

On 3/16/2021 at 4:55 AM, CedB said:

Took me a while that one Dave…

To save others' grey matter, did they say 'Cheese'? :D 

Thanks, Ced. It was taking me a while as well. I put it it down to the Covid jab.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My mate George bought his wife a fur coat made from 4000 hamster pelts. He took her to Blackpool for a holiday.

It took him 3 days to get her off the big wheel.

• Haha 13

A man has six children and is very proud of his achievement. He is so proud of himself, that he starts calling his wife, "Mother of Six" in spite of her objections.

One night, they go to a party. The man decides that it's time to go home and wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well.

He shouts at the top of his voice, "Shall we go home now, 'Mother of six?'"

His wife, irritated by her husband's lack of discretion, shouts right back, "Anytime you're ready, Father of four."

Simon.

• Haha 8

On 15/03/2021 at 13:49, Truro Model Builder said:

I wonder if the founding members of the Flat Earth Society ever wondered what a global success it would turn out to be.

That's worthy of a 'kiwidave4' Award :giggle:

• Haha 4

On 17/03/2021 at 17:25, Fatcawthorne said:

I got this unsolicitated email earlier; they were trying to tell me that they could teach me to read maps backwards.

Now that's probably Spam I thought!

Immediately followed by a second 'kiwidave4' Award :facepalm::giggle:

• Haha 1

I want to grow my own food but I can't find bacon seeds.

My wife said I never listen to her. Or something like that…

I checked into the Hokey Pokey clinic and I turned myself around.

I'm taking care of my procrastination issues. Just you wait and see.

• Haha 9

spacer.png

Yorkshire holds its breath as its main shipping route of flat caps, whippets and ale is blocked. Ernie Slatherswaite, Master of the vessel told us "One minute we were fine then a small gust of wind took us."

Yorkshire is set to lose upwards of £3.67 a day until the carnage is cleared, which according to Our Uncle Eric in the pub, could take weeks.

• Haha 10