Audi R8R Le Mans 99

This is BBR's 1/43 Audi R8R from the 1999 Le Mans 24 Hour race. It's pretty much OOB. Love BBR kits and heartily recommend to all. 

002 (2)

004 (1)

007 (2)

008 (1)

010 (3)

This is No.10 model for 2020, which is a number I've not even approached since probably the late 1980s.

• Like 14

Wow! Beautifully made and painted Audi. What is the silver paint that you used?  I have several BBR built kits myself but not one Audi! A shame that BBR stopped making kits,which was quite a while ago now. I would love to find (or afford) ! their 1/24 Ferrari 333SP kit. A very nice result there. Chris.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kitkent said:

Wow! Beautifully made and painted Audi. What is the silver paint that you used?  I have several BBR built kits myself but not one Audi! A shame that BBR stopped making kits,which was quite a while ago now. I would love to find (or afford) ! their 1/24 Ferrari 333SP kit. A very nice result there. Chris.

Paint is Mr Hobby No.8 Silver. I have the 1/43 333SP and it was also a lovely kit. IMHO BBR make the best 1/43 resin kits and like you, I just wish they'd do some more.