1/32 - Sopwith One and a Half Strutter by Roden - released - new boxing

Homebee

Amen! I was rather crestfallen when I received my early SPAD XIII - thank goodness for friends with mask cutting skills!!

I'm really hoping they've got on top of it for this and the upcoming 504. I'm not religious but I am praying!!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - Sopwith One and a Half Strutter by Roden - released - new boxing
4 hours ago, Simon Cornes said:

Wonder where the best source of that will be?

UA-Hobby IS a good source. I ordered from them a few weeks ago, as supporting an ukrainian company seemed more important to me than getting the kit as cheap as possible and within a few hours. But I was surprised: Received my kit (Roden's SPAD XIII) in about 14 days. And prices are - although of no importance in this case - well affordable (at least for me).

Edited by RHWinter

26 minutes ago, RHWinter said:

I'll be patiently waiting for the 2-seater.

Ooooh, I've just realized that probably there won‘t be a 2-seater by Roden, as they did not do one in 1/72 and 1/48 as far as I can see! 

41 minutes ago, RHWinter said:

Ooooh, I've just realized that probably there won‘t be a 2-seater by Roden, as they did not do one in 1/72 and 1/48 as far as I can see! 

The 1/32nd Roden 2 seater has been available for 2-3 months now! Go to the beginning of this thread.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Simon Cornes said:

The 1/32nd Roden 2 seater has been available for 2-3 months now! Go to the beginning of this thread.

Sorry, lots of pretty, pretty words spilled, but crap content😡: I actually meant the SINGLE-seated bomber version! 

21 minutes ago, RHWinter said:

Sorry, lots of pretty, pretty words spilled, but crap content😡: I actually meant the SINGLE-seated bomber version! 

Ah, but they did those in the other scales too, so there's hope for you yet...............

Paul.

Nice box art.. could be tempted. I bought some bits from UA-Hobby - all good. Otherwise, I'm sure it will make its way to the UK through Bachmann at some point if you wanted to wait for a UK supplier.

1 minute ago, Simon Cornes said:

I wish someone would produce some aftermarket decals!

You're in luck (eventually). Aviattic are working on one, possibly several sets. Only viewable on their Patreon page at the moment, so, a work in progress, but worth waiting for going by past experience. He's also doing a resin replacement cowling.

Paul.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Paul Thompson said:

You're in luck (eventually). Aviattic are working on one, possibly several sets. Only viewable on their Patreon page at the moment, so, a work in progress, but worth waiting for going by past experience. He's also doing a resin replacement cowling.

Paul.

Ooh, thats good news Paul. I expect that it will sell very well and I bet it's available at Telford in November ? Amazing thought that in February Richard wasn't interested! Thank goodness he changed his mind then.

• Like 1