A-1H Skyraider South Vietnam

Hi...my last model....marvellous 1\48 Tamiya plus aires cockpit and same other small improvement.....largely painted:national insegna serial codes,walkaway,fuselage band....Ciao from Italy

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 45

Fabulous build. At first I thought you used the AOA decal sheet of the subject, until I re-read your post about painting the stars. That's even more impressive. I never could mask and paint like that. Glad to see you added those whiskers in the right place, and the large antenna blade in the back spine. Most other build often left those details off. That makes your details look top notch. the model looks very impressive 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Triet Cam said:

Fabulous build. At first I thought you used the AOA decal sheet of the subject, until I re-read your post about painting the stars. That's even more impressive. I never could mask and paint like that. Glad to see you added those whiskers in the right place, and the large antenna blade in the back spine. Most other build often left those details off. That makes your details look top notch. the model looks very impressive 

.....I've bought a plotter/cutter tree years ago.....then I learn to create and use masks......decals often spoil the model...;)

She has a "flown often" look that's appealing. Like the engine exhaust and oil leak simulation. Well done! Cockpit is marvelous! Where did you find the napalm tanks? I ask because they can be converted to baggage pods, which is how many baggage pods were actually made, and you seldom see models with baggage pods fitted.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, SAT69 said:

She has a "flown often" look that's appealing. Like the engine exhaust and oil leak simulation. Well done! Cockpit is marvelous! Where did you find the napalm tanks? I ask because they can be converted to baggage pods, which is how many baggage pods were actually made, and you seldom see models with baggage pods fitted.

Napalm tanks from Trumpeter A-37 Dragonfly or Monogram if you've in the stash...;)

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...