Just to say "hello" from Essex.

DolbyFelixCat

Hi, I'm new here.  So, I thought I'd say "hello".  When it comes to models, I usually assemble 1/72 aircraft.  I'm not a modeller who likes to make ultra good models.  So many od my completed models have imperfections.  However, I often like to have fun.  The last model I completed was the Hasegawa F20 Tigershark.  Me being me, I decided to have a little fun, so I used some low-vis 151 Squadron RAF decals.  Anyhow, that's my introduction.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DolbyFelixCat said:

However, I often like to have fun. 

Gidday, welcome aboard. That's what it's all about, I believe. As for building 'ultra good models' I believe that's a relative term. My builds (ships) can be somewhat crude compared to the works of art that others are able to create, but I enjoy what I do. Build to your own standard and enjoyment, and we look forward to seeing some of your models. Regards, Jeff.

Hello Dolby...:post1: from the city of Chicago USA. 

4 hours ago, DolbyFelixCat said:

I usually assemble 1/72 aircraft.

Me too, the occasional larger 1/48 also. For a change I build armor or sci-fi once in awhile.

4 hours ago, DolbyFelixCat said:

So many od my completed models have imperfections.  However, I often like to have fun. 

I think everyone has an imperfect kit(s) and having fun is what its all about. 

Dennis

Welcome aboard from another Essex boy, now living in sunny SW France. Build your models because you enjoy it. Unless you are a professional model builder, enjoyment is the key word.

John.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome from another Essex boy.  I moved up to 1/48 aircraft as the 1/72 got a bit fiddly for me. Made  loads of 1/72 aircraft, military vehicles, 1/24 F1 cars & all sorts as a youth.