Marcel Bloch / Dassault Aviation GB Chat

9 hours ago, Cookenbacher said:

I understand that this GB has been extended to June 11? I've got one ready to add to the Gallery (what, Cookie finished something?), but it is locked.

My apologies.  :sorry:  It is open now.

• Like 1

Good afternoon all

I'd like to remind you that you still have a week to post photos of your finished build in the Gallery, but if for any reason you can't do so, you can always finish your build after the June 11th...

Thanks again to Enzo for the extension ...

Best Regards

Patrice

• Like 4

On 30/05/2023 at 14:57, Enzo the Magnificent said:

All of my entries are now complete!  :yahoo:  Gallery entries tomorrow.

A little later than intended. :fraidnot:  I injured my back and have had to take an enforced break from modelling.  For four days all I could do was lie on the floor whimpering piteously...   But now I'm improving, so here is the Delta crew.

spacer.png

I only built one Mirage F1 in this GB, but there were another two in others.  The entry for this GB is the nearest to the camera on the right.

spacer.png

To illustrate just how big the Mirage IV is...

spacer.png

• Like 12

IMG-2534.jpgWell you I’m close and I have the whole of Sunday to complete my six. I still have. Canopies to paint wheels and gear doors a whatever ordinance to add. Hmm it being a Sunday I’m not sure I’ll get the bench time, but I’ll see.

Wont be the end of the world if they have to go into the inspiration gallery….

• Like 5

My entries are finally in the gallery. :thumbsup:

It's always a bit sad when a groupbuild comes to an end, especially one that I have enjoyed so much.  Many thanks to @TEMPESTMK5, @Wez and @Sam for providing magnificent support as hosts. 

Sadly, I only built Mirages.  What happened to the Ouragans, Mysteres and Etendards that I have in The Stash?!?!?  Maybe I can do them justice in a re-run of this GB in 2027?

I'm pleased to say that my Mirage streak is nowhere near finished.  I have a Mirage F1 and Mirage IIIEE ongoing in the Southern Europe GB, with a French IIIC, South African IIICZ and Spanish F1CE planned for the Desert GB.   Edit: changed my mind.  Ot will be an F1BE.

• Like 4

Well it was great fun co-hosting with @TEMPESTMK5 and @Wez.

Many thanks to all of you who have participated. It was a great pleasure seeing your work come together, the gallery is full of great models. Good job chaps! I will be having a look once in a while at the projects who still need finishing. 

Should any of you be bored, why not head over to the Southern Europe GB and start something there 😜

See you around!

Sam

• Like 6

Good morning all

I totally agre with Enzo it is always a bit sad when a Gb ends and I hope to see you all in 2027 for more Dassault fun but  you can still build Dassault aircraft in the next Gbs such as Southern Europe and Desert ..

I would like to thank Sam and Wez for their work as co hosts of this Gb and Enzo The Magnificent for his work as GBM .

Also I would like to congratulate all the participants for all the great builds in the Gallery ..

I would like to remind those who have not had time to finish their build that they can still do it

Best Regards

Patrice

• Like 5