Marcel Bloch / Dassault Aviation GB Chat

Hello Patrice... Count me in with one of these. 

MD 450 Ouragan, 1951

Mystère, 1951

MD 452 Mystère I, II, 1951

MD 454 Mystère IV, 1952

Super Mystère, 1955

Étendard, 1956

Étendard II, 1956

Étendard IV, 1958

Super Étendard, 1974

Mirage III, 1956

Mirage IV (strategic bomber), 1959

the Ouragan, Mystère, Super Mystère would be in French or Israeli markings. The Mirage could be French, Israeli, South African, or Australian. The Mirage IV and Éntendard would of course be in French markings. 

11 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hello Patrice... Count me in with one of these. 

MD 450 Ouragan, 1951

Mystère, 1951

MD 452 Mystère I, II, 1951

MD 454 Mystère IV, 1952

Super Mystère, 1955

Étendard, 1956

Étendard II, 1956

Étendard IV, 1958

Super Étendard, 1974

Mirage III, 1956

Mirage IV (strategic bomber), 1959

the Ouragan, Mystère, Super Mystère would be in French or Israeli markings. The Mirage could be French, Israeli, South African, or Australian. The Mirage IV and Éntendard would of course be in French markings. 

Good Morning Dennis

Welcome aboard

Best Rregards

Patrice

• 4 weeks later...

I was very impressed by the performance of the AdA Rafale "10" in Finnish annual main air show last weekend. My son and I gave her our Best Solo Award of 2020. I might like to build that plane? The Red Arrows were the best team performance, of course - but building one Rafale is more likely than building nine Hawks :winkgrin:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, vppelt68 said:

I was very impressed by the performance of the AdA Rafale "10" at our annual main air show last weekend. My son and I gave her our Best Solo Award of 2020. I might like to build that plane, if there's a good 1:72 kit and decals too?

Good afternoon vppelt68

As far as I know the best 1/72 Scale Rafale is the Hobbyboss one

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/hobbyboss-87246-dassault-rafale-c--101482

I don't know for the decals

May I add your namle to the list ?

Patrice

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Patrice

I have so much Dassault stuff will make my mind up closer to the date, doing Mirages now till 2021 SMW.

Put me down.

Shame i cant make France next week as its the Hyeres show this COV 19 has stopped that hope next year.

Paul

I'm in for this but just have one concern. Anything Dassault would also be eligible for the French Fancy GB, which currently has 68 people signed up. If that's an indication of the number that will vote for it, it would have a pretty good chance of making it through the bunfight in November. I want one of these two to make it for 2021 so I wouldn't want the vote to split between this and French Fancy and end up with neither of them getting through. So perhaps we should aim for 2022 for Dassault?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, PaulT 876 said:

Hi Patrice

I have so much Dassault stuff will make my mind up closer to the date, doing Mirages now till 2021 SMW.

Put me down.

Shame i cant make France next week as its the Hyeres show this COV 19 has stopped that hope next year.

Paul

Good morning PaulT 876

Welcome aboard ..

I totally agree with you and hope that next year we will be able to participate in some models shows ..

Best Regards

Patrice

• TEMPESTMK5 changed the title to Dassault Aviation Gb for 2022 ?@ 21 on 30th of September
8 hours ago, zebra said:

I'm in for this but just have one concern. Anything Dassault would also be eligible for the French Fancy GB, which currently has 68 people signed up. If that's an indication of the number that will vote for it, it would have a pretty good chance of making it through the bunfight in November. I want one of these two to make it for 2021 so I wouldn't want the vote to split between this and French Fancy and end up with neither of them getting through. So perhaps we should aim for 2022 for Dassault?

Good morning Zebra

You are absolutely right that is why the tittle is "Dassault Aviation Gb for 2022 ?" So far we are just 22 and I'm not sure we'll succeed in reaching the threshold to take part in the poll  .. at least  I really hope that the French Fancy Gb will pass the Bunfight ...

Best Regards

Patrice

Another contender has landed.  I was trying to hold off on buying any more kits.....then the seller made me an offer I couldn't say no too (I had been watching 1 on evilBay to keep an eye on pricing).

full

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

D’oh! Totally missed that! Sorry! 

I fully endorse and support this GB and will make sure I don’t build all my Dassault kits in the French Fancy GB.