Marcel Bloch / Dassault Aviation GB Chat

1 hour ago, Graeme H said:

I'll be in for this one, a few Mirages could happen to be in my stockroom.

1 hour ago, arnobiz said:

I'm in with a Mirage IIIC, a Mirage 2000 or a Rafale depending on what's left in the stash by next year ;)

Looking forward to it,

Arnaud

Good afternoon Graeme H and arnobiz

Welcoem aboard I add your names to the list ..

Best Regards

Patrice

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Good afternoon

I think it is time to give a bump for this Gb , we just need 6 more participants to enter the Bunfight ..

Patrice

Does it make sense though?

a) it states in the topic header, that this one is aiming for 2022, which means next years bunfight.

b) we have the 'French fancy 2' GB proposal which will very much cover the subject. Does it make sense to compete here for votes?

c) this years bunfight is very competitive, due to people spending more time on their hobby due to Corona I suspect.

Don't get me wrong. I am all for this GB, but 2022 seems more appropriate than the already quite competitive '21 bunfight.

• Like 1

Getting names on the list here isn't competing/taking votes away from this year's bunfight as it's already a delayed subject until next year's roster for the '22 GBs.  All the names here do is to get sufficient numbers to get it eligible, at which point it Enzo can add it to next year's roster after the upcoming mayhem dies down.  The bump is just to keep it from getting buried and keep the subject visible.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • TEMPESTMK5 changed the title to Dassault Aviation Gb for 2022 ?@ 26 on October 28th

Good morning Patrice

Felt sure my name was on the list for this one but it seems I'd forgot to register an interest so please count me in. With two Mirage, a Rafale, and a Falcon in the stash there's plenty options :) 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Col. said:

Good morning Patrice

Felt sure my name was on the list for this one but it seems I'd forgot to register an interest so please count me in. With two Mirage, a Rafale, and a Falcon in the stash there's plenty options :) 

Good afternoon Col

Welcome aboard  I add your name to the list and I hope we'll make it this time ..

Best Regards

Patrice

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Yes please.

1/48 Rafale and hopefully Syhart get around to doing the full tiger stripe decals for the Rafale M as displayed at the last few years airshows!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yes please Patrice,

A Revell Rafale from the stash or I might be stupid brave and attempt ‘un cochon’ Kitty Hawk’s F1 1/48 (because it’s such a beautiful aircraft.)

Edited by Dansk
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • TEMPESTMK5 changed the title to Dassault Aviation Gb for 2022 ?@ 31 on February 20th
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, modelling minion said:

Can't believe that I haven't added my name to this list Patrice, I have far too many Mirages to build and could do with a prod to get them done.

By the way, as this has passed the 30 names mark should it not have moved into the Bunfight area! 

Good evening Craig

Welcome aboard I add your name to the list and make sure that this Gb is moved into the Bunfight Area ...

Cheers

Patrice

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Bonsoir Patrice,

if not too late, I would like to enter with a Heller Mirage F1 CR.

That should be a fun GB!

Cheers

JR

• Like 1