1/72 Dornier Do 17Z, Airfix+Eduard

Fuad: with this build, I think you've exceeded your usual high standards and set the bar very high indeed for the rest of us!  Someone told me that the remnants of one of these are preserved at a museum in Azerbaijan...that's a heck of a recon mission gone badly, if so.

Fuad, this one looks very delightful! Superb weathering, not overdone. Interesting to see that many of us turned the panel line wash from dark into bright. Doesn’t look bad! 
very nice work on a 1/72 model! 

Cheers

Andy 

5 hours ago, TheyJammedKenny! said:

Someone told me that the remnants of one of these are preserved at a museum in Azerbaijan...that's a heck of a recon mission gone badly, if so.

Never heard about it. Several Ju-88s were shot down over Baku during the war, and one of the downed ones was then exhibited in the city park. Most likely, they were melted down because aluminum was a strategic raw material at that time.
2.jpg

• Thanks 1

A wonderful job as always with a spectacular finish and weathering.

I'm just not too sure about the colour you've used for the u/c legs and doors... 🤔 They were normally RLM02.

Miguel

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mig88 said:

A wonderful job as always with a spectacular finish and weathering.

I'm just not too sure about the colour you've used for the u/c legs and doors... 🤔 They were normally RLM02.

Miguel

It is RLM02 from authentic Mr.Hobby 060. But I just add there X19 smoke for weathering effect.

• Thanks 1