1956 Faller He 111 - For a bit of Fun

FINISHED

Building this 1956 1/100 scale kit was an awful lot of fun. Apologies for not doing the other one, but moving house got in the way.

Hope you like it

IMG_2805

IMG_2801

IMG_2799

Glad I got it in within the deadline. I might and one or two more detailed pictures tomorrow.

I'm also a racing cyclist and bike mechanic so just celebrating a fellow London mechanic who has just won the Tour of Italy 🙂

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

That looks great!  O, don't forget that the gallery closes down tonight at 00:00 hours.

Thanks for letting us see this dinosaur from the past.

Cheers,

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Arniec said:

That looks great!  O, don't forget that the gallery closes down tonight at 00:00 hours.

Thanks for letting us see this dinosaur from the past.

Cheers,

Hope I have now posted in gallery 🙂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Adrian Hills said:

Hope I have now posted in gallery 🙂

Yes you did Adrian. Thanks for it. It would have been a shame if it wasn't in the gallery.

Cheers,

Congratulations on bringing this one in Adrian :goodjob:

Following the start of your build, I had decided to put my kit back on eBay.  Having seen your finished result though, I've changed my mind!

Cheers

14 minutes ago, CliffB said:

Congratulations on bringing this one in Adrian :goodjob:

Following the start of your build, I had decided to put my kit back on eBay.  Having seen your finished result though, I've changed my mind!

Cheers

Excellent Cliff, do build it. Hopefully some of the pitfalls I came across might help you. Bear in mind I did add glazing to the ventral gondola. Be very wary of the props as the plastic on mine was so soft it was basically unworkable. If you use external glazing like me don’t use basic masking tape as it is too textured. Maybe a smooth plastic. But above all have fun 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...