3D Design at Britmodeller

Andreas.R

Hi Andreas,

the topic title gave me the picture of a Britmodeller internal link list. Great idea! There's great 3d printing topics sprinkled all over BM and it would be good to pull these together in one place with a little comment on what is going on and what is the topic. Ideally splitted into topics like Naval, Planes, military vehicles, civillian vehicles.

Would you by chance be interested to curate such a list? Or would you prefer me starting such a topic to curate it? Obviously we'd be dependent on the input of our fellow modellers, as most of us specialize in a specific area of BM.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Schwarz-Brot said:

Hi Andreas,

the topic title gave me the picture of a Britmodeller internal link list. Great idea! There's great 3d printing topics sprinkled all over BM and it would be good to pull these together in one place with a little comment on what is going on and what is the topic. Ideally splitted into topics like Naval, Planes, military vehicles, civillian vehicles.

Would you by chance be interested to curate such a list? Or would you prefer me starting such a topic to curate it? Obviously we'd be dependent on the input of our fellow modellers, as most of us specialize in a specific area of BM.

Hi Schwarzbrot,

A very good idea! Through the link, the others become aware of the new topic and then post themselves. I think 3D Print will revolutionary the Modelling.  I am only familiar with the marine topics, but could search there! But my english is not very good.

Thanks for your contribution, Britmodeller is really the best forum

• Like 1