brand new 1/350 TAIHO Carrier will be next model by VERY FIRE

73north

1Ek4Ho2.jpg

Just to share the good news that the next new Warship model by VERY FIRE of China will be  the 1/350 TAIHO IJN Japanese Carrier .

This will be the very first time it has been made in injected plastic ( or resin ) in 1/350 scale 

• Like 1

Some two years ago they have announced the 1/700 USS Midway (or was it Coral Sea?) in straight-deck configuration.

And still nothing happens....

Cheers

Michael

• Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 9:24 PM, KRK4m said:

Some two years ago they have announced the 1/700 USS Midway (or was it Coral Sea?) in straight-deck configuration.

And still nothing happens....

Cheers

Michael

I think the US Navy Cruisers ( and the fact they seem to sell like hot-cakes ) have a lot to do with that , frankly , Very Fire are better at letting you know what will come next than Trumpeter of China frankly - I would grade very Fire as the best in the world , right now , I can't wait for the Flyhawk HMS Prince of Wales 1/350 mind !!

sadly 1/700 probably has a low priority -and I prefer the easier seen detail in 1/350 scale .

38 minutes ago, 73north said:

I would grade Very Fire as the best in the world, right now , I can't wait for the Flyhawk HMS Prince of Wales 1/350 mind !!

Sadly 1/700 probably has a low priority - and I prefer the easier seen detail in 1/350 scale .

I also grade them as the best and my Eyeball Mk.I also finds the 1/350 details better visible.

My problem is that the cabinet containing 40 battleships and carriers in 1/700 will be  large enough just for 5 similar warships in 1/350  😢

Cheers

Michael

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would love to know how well VERY FIRE are selling the US Navy cruisers . The Salem class seems damn fine . They also beat JOY YARD by 2 years for  a new tool Missouri 1/350 class battleship . And thats a beauty by all accounts .

I wonder if the Renown and HMS King George V ships will ever be realeased this decade . I doubt it .

• 9 months later...

Just to give the superb news that Very Fire have released the Sprue Shots of the Taiho 1/350 Scale Carrier 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ISEHYUGA717/status/1388326488286679041

( link tested and safe ) 

It is just wonderful - . These pics make the kit seem incredibly detailed, accurate and straightforward

its seems to be the best Model I have seen for a while .

I urge you to look at the picture of just the 1/350 Model Aircraft Zero ( or Val ? ) Underside -

you can see the wheel wells !

kind regards

David 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2