Audi Quattro S1 ('85 San Remo Winner)

Hi everyone,

First post for me here with a few pictures of my latest build, the '85 San Remo winning Audi Quattro S1. Beemax kit with detail-up set (PE parts, harness, antenna, smoking decals) and the KMP wheel set including the typical wheel fans from the eighties.

My favorite GrB monster. I hope you like it too !

PS: I deliberately installed the fan only on one side so I can enjoy the view with or without, according to my mood.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 16

Very nice work indeed I have one of these in my display cabinet a truly iconic car and one of my all time favourites. Superb build my friend looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future 🙂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Windy37 said:

That’s excellent. Personally, I like the wheel fans . I like the basic engineering of Group B and early Group A cars . Designed to do a job , not look nice . 
Gary . 

Thanks mate !

What about the unique sound of the screaming flame throwing turbocharged 5 cylinder engine ... ?  🤩

• Like 3

Blimey Eric, that's a lovely build.

What a beast it was too. As Walter Röhrl said about the S1: "With this car, to think is too slow. You can not think when driving this car".

Is it just me or are all our 1/24 Group B dreams coming true lately thanks to Belkits & Beemax/Nunu?

Phil

• Like 1