Attack on La Haye Sainte (Waterloo)

ERK

Good day all,   here we have my collection  of 54th/55th  ligne  figures  completed  (excluding the ones already attached to my dio)

Erk.spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 6

Good morning all,   next little project  - remnants of the I'll  fated  Luneburg  battalion  who was  cut down by the French Cuirassiers, after they walked down the slope in line  to  assist the KGL  at the side of LHS,   still  some more  work to do on them.

Erk.spacer.png

spacer.png 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I am back folks  after having a short  spell  of loosing my mojo  -  anyway  after kicking my butt  I carried on  with the last of my figures  (for now)

Erk.spacer.png

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

Evening all,   I have started back  on my  KGL   firstly   finishing off  my 5th   Injured   - then  I have have moved onto  my last  2nd  Infantry.

Erk.spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...

Evening  all,   not  too much  to  post as  I have been  layed up  with  Flu,   so  just a  small update  -  I have  added  some  washes  to a  small group  of  injured  they still  need  a  dry brush  dusting   to their  legs,   I  have also  started to build  a  French  Cuirassier  diss mounted,  he is  fring his  musket  and will  be displayed  next to  his  downed horse.

Happy Christmas  to all   -   hope  Santa  brings  you all  some lovely  model related  prezzies.spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year  ona and all,     back   on the  bench  time  -  I  gave the  injured party  a  touch  of  dust,  then  primed  a   few  more  French.

Erk.spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5

Happy  New Year  all,      some more progress   firstly working on my  dismounted 4th  Cuirassiers   -   firstly  I had  to make  Two shoulder  epaulettes  them  add  a  sword scabbard,   I then  started  to add  some paint  starting with the faces/straps  and trousers.

Erk.spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, bigbadbadge said:

Just gone through your thread, what a project, the farm complex looks awesome and the ground works and road, are fantastic as is the very detailed painting on the soldiers.  

Great work. 

Chris 

Thank  you so much  for  looking over it  and your  kind words.

Erk.

• Like 1

Erk, I've just gone back to the very start of the thread - 2 1/2 years ago. It rather looks like one of those projects that started as a simple little paint job - and ended up like the Forth Rail bridge, never quite finished.

keep it going, mate.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iainpeden said:

Erk, I've just gone back to the very start of the thread - 2 1/2 years ago. It rather looks like one of those projects that started as a simple little paint job - and ended up like the Forth Rail bridge, never quite finished.

keep it going, mate.

Thank you  kindly mate,  still  a way to  go yet  more  figures  to  add  and scenery  to  add.

Erk.

Evening all,    some more progress  -  firstly  I had  missed  out  on the door  between the farm  and  orchard,  so  I thought  I should make a faux  one from  paper  and  wood  strip  so  Two  was  duly  constructed,  they  received a couple of coats  of Black  paint  then put a side  to dry.

I also  finished the paintwork on my Two  French chaps  -  just  needs washes and  dry brushing  dust.

Erk.spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3