(Coming soon) An ambitious project: DAAFAR aircraft in 1/48

Greetings to everyone.

Now that I am two helmets away from finishing with the Tomcat, I've started thinking of something a bit more ambitious, which will keep me busy for a while, but will be completed, or at least attempted, in stages.

My (way too) ambitious idea is to build as many as I can of the DAAFAR (Cuban Revolutionary Air and Air Defense Force) aircraft in 1/48.

Note here that this "as many as I can" can also mean just one... We will see. :)

At the moment I am flirting with the idea of beginning with a Mig-17F Fresco C.

I have found this decal sheet at Hannants, which covers this subject just nicely. But given the range of the a/c that it covers (just one), compared to the number that I am hoping to being able to build (at least 4 or 5, maybe more if I build a couple of helicopters too), it looks like a waste of money.

This set, however, is much better, because it includes 4 different aircraft. The problem is that I can't seem to find it anywhere. I've looked at e-bay, hannants, aztec and luckymodel. Nada. Nothing. Only part 2 is available, part one is sold out. I've written to Aztec and asked if they are going to re-issue it.

Would you happen to know any place where I can buy it from, preferably from Europe somewhere?

And then there's another question.

According to this website, Cuban Mig-17s were AS and F. Would you say that this kit is a good choice?

Thank you very much in advance for your help. It's much appreciated. :)