Hawker Hurricane Mk IIc 1/48 Arma Hobby

Seboo

Thank you very much Polish Friends for decals and box art of most sucessful Czechoslovakian fighter Ace  - the famous Night Hawk Karel "Kut" Kuttelwascher and his legendary "Night Reaper" fighter ! I can´t look for AM decals :D :P !

Will be choice between full black or combined (green-gray on top and black on belly ? His aircraft is still a little mystery....

And in Mk. I (you probably planned it too, no ?) will be Czechoslovakian Pilots or you can co-op with Eduard ? I read a in 2021 may be a limited edition with your parts for CZ AF in RAF, but this is a small scale, quarter scale will be better :o)

But Mk. IIC is gorgeous, i can´t look for old Hawa...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AlCZ said:

Thank you very much Polish Friends for decals and box art of most sucessful Czechoslovakian fighter Ace  - the famous Night Hawk Karel "Kut" Kuttelwascher and his legendary "Night Reaper" fighter ! I can´t look for AM decals :D :P !

Will be choice between full black or combined (green-gray on top and black on belly ? His aircraft is still a little mystery....

And in Mk. I (you probably planned it too, no ?) will be Czechoslovakian Pilots or you can co-op with Eduard ? I read a in 2021 may be a limited edition with your parts for CZ AF in RAF, but this is a small scale, quarter scale will be better 🐵

But Mk. IIC is gorgeous, i can´t look for old Hawa...

Have you read this article? All about the BE581 is gathered in one place. http://armahobbynews.pl/en/blog/2020/10/13/karel-kutterwascher-the-most-effective-hurricane-night-fighter-pilot/

• Like 2