A Race to the finish GB 2021

Hi everyone

I've been a little inactive for a while in the GB section and decided to maybe look to coming back for 2021 (As long as I stay healthy).

I wanted to put forward my idea of a GB for 2021 which i have titled "A race to the finish".

The idea of this GB is based on subjects that took or take part in races, be it competitive racing or speed racing. This can also be based on land, sea and air. So we could get red bull aircraft or example, or F1 racing cars, rally car, There is also the Reno air races as well. We can even look at the tall ship races to really spice things up. It could be one of the model colourful GBs we've ever had

What do you all think?  

Edited by thepureness
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, thepureness said:

What do you all think?  

8 hours ago, helios16v said:

It's one I'm looking forward too.

There is actually one slated for this fall's bunfight.  It's just slid back to page 3.  https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235060961-racers-classic-current-and-show-offs-of-all-kinds-now-30/

I think it would be great, thats why I started the group build in helios’s post.😉 You’re of course most welcome to join, just pop over and take a look when or if you get the chance.  

Dennis

• 1 month later...