Hasegawa 1/72 Heinkel 111-P

8 minutes ago, Roger Newsome said:

I don't doubt the quick part.....I'll report back just how painless.

I just had another look at that photo of aircraft being assembled, it shows that your decals were not in the right place, they needed to be on the the next panel line nearer the the engines, forward position was ok, but as Greg said they did not go onto the flap.  There's always masking tape and paint. :wicked:

Just now, Retired Bob said:

I just had another look at that photo of aircraft being assembled, it shows that your decals were not in the right place, they needed to be on the the next panel line nearer the the engines, forward position was ok, but as Greg said they did not go onto the flap.  There's always masking tape and paint. :wicked:

They're off now, quick and painless. 😄

Back to work tomorrow so that's it for this build for four weeks, plenty of time to consider what to do.

• Like 1

Just now, Roger Newsome said:

Back to work tomorrow so that's it for this build for four weeks, plenty of time to consider what to do.

I would say it's come round so quick, but I imagine even quicker for you. :think: 

3 hours ago, Roger Newsome said:

Too quick Bob. A bit of sunshine, deluge and now sunny again. Four weeks up, back to work. 😣

That was the problem when I did shift work, four on, four off, the weeks zipped past,  However, time passing now that I've retired seems to go even faster, be warned. :waiting:

• Sad 1

On 02/09/2020 at 07:38, Retired Bob said:

That was the problem when I did shift work, four on, four off, the weeks zipped past,  However, time passing now that I've retired seems to go even faster, be warned. :waiting:

you are right there  Bob. Even though I'm semi retired time is rushing by at a disturbing rate. At the moment my work projects have dropped off so I can spend more time on my BOB projects. 🥳

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...