Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This is what I'll be building.....

 

p?i=9e4200981f27414cebdd160f37b3cf5e

 

The plan at the moment is to build 1G-IL of 3/KG 27, May '40 using the kit decals, however as I won't be able to make a start till approx 8th August it gives me time for some online shopping for extras. 

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

That will be a great build Roger. hope to see you soon in the GB.

 

Cheers,

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arniec said:

That will be a great build Roger. hope to see you soon in the GB.

 

Cheers,

Looking forward to my first GB Arnie.

First dilemma is I know I bought Eduard canopy masks and a pe set but I can't remember if I actually purchased the paint masking set I have on my list. 🤔

Roger. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Roger Newsome said:

Looking forward to my first GB Arnie.

First dilemma is I know I bought Eduard canopy masks and a pe set but I can't remember if I actually purchased the paint masking set I have on my list. 🤔

Roger. 

omg. I hope you did, otherwise you have to a lot of masking yourself.😬

 

cheers,

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Arniec said:

omg. I hope you did, otherwise you have to a lot of masking yourself.😬

 

cheers,

I think the safest thing to do is buy a set and if I already have some I will buy another 111, modellers logic.😄 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Roger Newsome said:

I think the safest thing to do is buy a set and if I already have some I will buy another 111, modellers logic.😄 

Madness lies with that logic. 🤪 And a huge stash.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Retired Bob said:

Madness lies with that logic. 🤪 And a huge stash.

Do you recognise the symptons of that particular condition Bob? 😀

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Roger Newsome said:

Do you recognise the symptons of that particular condition Bob? 😀

Me? No, not at all, nothing wrong with having one or two kits tucked away for a rainy day.  Briiing, nooo, blerrrpp, woooonngg!! 🤪 Me?  Sane as the next man.

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Retired Bob said:

Me? No, not at all, nothing wrong with having one or two kits tucked away for a rainy day.  Briiing, nooo, blerrrpp, woooonngg!! 🤪 Me?  Sane as the next man.

I thought that.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

A nice kit, with some nice goodies. good luck with your build. 

 

Cheers,

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Arniec said:

A nice kit, with some nice goodies. good luck with your build. 

 

Cheers,

Thanks Arnie. I should have something to report pretty soon.

Roger. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/08/2020 at 13:11, Roger Newsome said:

I'm home on leave and ready to make a start. This is what I have....

Welcome back to Blighty, it's a pity no one made the P variant in 1/48th, too late now if they intend to do so, see above comments on large stash and sanity, wibble! 🤪

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Retired Bob said:

Welcome back to Blighty, it's a pity no one made the P variant in 1/48th, too late now if they intend to do so, see above comments on large stash and sanity, wibble! 🤪

Thanks Bob.

I'm sure if someone released a He 111-P in 1/48 you'd find room for one... and all the associated after markets "must haves". 😃

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Roger Newsome said:

I'm sure if someone released a He 111-P in 1/48 you'd find room for one... and all the associated after markets "must haves". 😃

No, no,  I'm a reformed character, no more models are to be added to the stash.  As I said to the postie that delivered my Eduard Spitfires on Monday, and on Thursday, when my Tamiya Bf 109G came, I've stopped buying any more models.  wibble, wibble. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Up and running. I'm seriously thinking of not bothering with a lot of the pe from the set I bought. I'm enjoying a stress free build at the moment without complicating things..

 

p?i=bdcda885bc4025024915b1e8ebfa2033

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mottlemaster said:

A  stress free build will always be one you look at with fond memories on the display shelf . Looks like simple engineering too .

Cheers

Alistair

Alistair, this is going together beautifully. Photos later hopefully.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Greg Law said:

Going well. I look forward to seeing what scheme you do.

Thanks very much Greg, I don't think it's going to be too long before I start throwing paint at it. 🙂

Roger. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/08/2020 at 21:35, Roger Newsome said:

I don't think it's going to be too long before I start throwing paint at it. 🙂

Roger, are you going for a standard day camouflage or the night time blacked-out finish? :hmmm:

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Retired Bob said:

Roger, are you going for a standard day camouflage or the night time blacked-out finish? :hmmm:

Day camouflage Bob.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...