OV-10A Bronco

34 minutes ago, Faraway said:

I could only see a couple of images, but it looks like a really nice build.

Jon

Thanks. Not sure what's going on with the pictures. Seem to be working and can't add more

18 minutes ago, Dennis_C said:

Nice. Clean build and looks like enough lead in the nose there :) Is this a repack of an Academy kit?

Thanks. Yeah, there's enough lead in it to re-tile a church roof. From my understanding it is the Academy reboot

2 hours ago, twp1 said:

Thanks. Yeah, there's enough lead in it to re-tile a church roof.

Yeah. In my model I left front cone empty as it's actually completely empty in reality. So all the lead went under the cockpit floor and a lot right behind the cockpit. For sure enough for 1/72 church roof.

And from panel lines etc it's clearly an academy set that I'm very familiar with. 

51 minutes ago, Dennis_C said:

Yeah. In my model I left front cone empty as it's actually completely empty in reality. So all the lead went under the cockpit floor and a lot right behind the cockpit. For sure enough for 1/72 church roof.

And from panel lines etc it's clearly an academy set that I'm very familiar with. 

Think it's current weight is similar to the real things to be fair. Thought it was a nice kit. Simple build and no real fit issues although the canopy was a bit of a faff

Very nice indeed!  I am big fan of these COIN/FAC aircraft, regardless of era.  I am still using for a FAC/COIN GB...😉

Your build is super..and it's in my scale!  I have built the Academy kit and enjoyed it too.  

Only two images I can see, btw...