1/32 P-47D Miss Fire/Rozzie Deth II

Excellent model and diorama. The oil stains on the front of the centerline tank enhance the "real" look of your Thunderbolt. Beautiful work on the pilot figure too.

• Like 1

Hi !

unbelievable realistic scene ! The underground looks very perfect too. May I ask what did you use? Static grass? So all in all : it looks like an original photography ! 
Best regards 

Andy 

• Like 1

Superb modelling and presentation. The finish is very good indeed and the photos could be real. 

Also, a great advert for the kit, must get the credit card out again...😂

Alan 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SAT69 said:

Excellent model and diorama. The oil stains on the front of the centerline tank enhance the "real" look of your Thunderbolt. Beautiful work on the pilot figure too.

I have been trying to make bay steps into the weather world of modelling, it seems to add that little extra to the feel of a real working aircraft, so thanks for the kind comments. Now the pilot...…..this is one area of modelling I cant get right, doing faces is crazy hard to do but practice makes perfect so they say.

16 hours ago, Andy Dyck said:

Hi !

unbelievable realistic scene ! The underground looks very perfect too. May I ask what did you use? Static grass? So all in all : it looks like an original photography ! 
Best regards 

Andy 

Thank you Andy, yes the base is done with static grass over a soil and tile grout base.  

13 hours ago, Alan P said:

Superb modelling and presentation. The finish is very good indeed and the photos could be real. 

Also, a great advert for the kit, must get the credit card out again...😂

Alan 

Thanks Alan, depending on which P-47 variant you like, i'd highly recommend the bubble top version as that went together very well.....the Razorback (soon to be reviled) is a bit more of a pain in the #### 

7 hours ago, Johnny Tip said:

If it wasn't for the pilot figure (which is great) I would've thought "great pics of a surviving Jug". Makes me want to have a go at one again...

Its certainly my weakness I must admit, but doing figures certainly is an area I want to improve and get right as it really frustrates me......but slowly im getting the hang of it

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...